+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Topic: SAHARA RECRUITMENT...ONE WEEK TO GO!!!

Re: SAHARA RECRUITMENT...ONE WEEK TO GO!!!

please can anyone in the house show the test format for sahara group or better said; the general recruitment process of the company. Cos i think one need to be ready even before an invitation for an interview. my email is [email protected]. Thanks a million.

please house can someone show me the SAHARA GROUP test format or better said: their general recruitment process. I think its always better to be prepared for an interview even before the actual invitation. My email address is [email protected]. please am expecting a reply from the house. Thanks and good luck to all of us.

I did mine on friday the 27th as directed by peacesofpeace that for ''engineer trainee'' and it went, though it took time because the was asking me for email address and i have to chance it.The only confirmation that i received was that your application has been received and will get back to you soon.
    As many that still have interest should continue trying.

One family, one love.

what ever you have,just be thanking God

peace of ..., thanx 4 that gr8! post. Lets keep lookin 2 God house, n " ...[He]'ll perfect that which concerns Us"

pls house ve bin tryin to summit since last wk yet all i get is the same story.i want to knw if i will be notified that my application is successful or i wont.am worried pls help b4 its too late.

If your application is successful, you will be notified on the website once you submit. You can try using the suggestion by Peacesofpeace and submit late at night or very early in the morning btw 12-4 when the traffic will be much less. If it still doesn't work and you are using a dial-up modem, you can try going to a cafe to do it.

For those of u still having problems in filling d form, the problem has nothing 2 do wit internet speed.There is a little error on d page. This is what 2 do. When the online application page reopens again, look out for boxes that have a red background, most especially that of past work experience and most recent employment which is were d problem is.It is not supposed 2 be compulsory, but mistakenly it is. What you shud do is to provide a random date in d date column without filling d entire column unless u truly hav work experience. Then ensure that there are no more boxes with red background before resending. Best of luck.

God bless u PeaceofPeace

Hello Guys,

If you are still having problems submitting your application, please try the following things;

- Try converting you CV to pdf if its in word format
    - make sure you don't leave any field blank, including the one on current employment, even If you are in school

I have helped a couple of my friend submit successfully so I believe this would assist some people

Have a nice day...
    God Bless Nigeria..

Hello Everyone,
    I think peacesofpeace has said it all,whatever problems you may have is most likely your internet speed connection,which most of us know is very bad in Nigeria, except for people who are fortunate to have access to good internet connection at our work location.I just applied for a friend of mine from a shell location and it went through quiet easy.
    In addition a useful tip is to rename your CV with just probably your name and add .DOC( Please note DOC is in Capital letters) to your name
    E.G if my name is latempt then my CV should be renamed "latempt.DOC"
    Most importantly avoid using special characters to name your CV and try and use microsoft word to create your CV.Most recruitment search engines/filter easyly recognise word document better than PDF documents.

Problem with the sahara site.

i have been invited for an interview by HR Indexx (sahara) can anyone tell me what to expect

someone pls help me, i cant submit my form for sahara group.

+ Reply
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast