+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: sahara engineers' recruitment

sahara engineers' recruitment

WHEN I FILLED THE AGENT,S WEBSITE FOR THE SAHARA GRADUATE ENGINEERS IT GAVE ME A FEEDBACK STATING THAT I AM NOT QUALIFIED FOR THE PRESENT VACANCY BUT THAT I WILL BE CONTACTED WHEN THERE IS AVACANCY THAT MATCH MY QUALIFICATION.

NOW I DISCOVERED THAT THEY HAVE NOT STARTED CALLING ENGINEERS.

THIS NOW MADE ME FILL THAT THE MESSAGE I GOT WAS SENT TO EVERY ENGINEER THAT FILLED THE PAGE.

OR DO U THINK THERE COULD BE OTHER REASONS. CAN I STILL EXPECT TO BE INVITED

Re: sahara engineers' recruitment

ok

they concluded their recruitment last monday.I applied for graduate engineer and have done mine.cant type much .you could call me on 08089550186 for freeee............. info.

pls who did 2day's(monday) interview 4 graduate management talent programme?
    i need urgent info b4 i go 4 mine 2mrw.
    call or text 08037838011.
    thnx
    if u believe u can, u can; <br />if u believe u cant, u cant

what exactly is sahara upto alot of people who successfully submitted applications were not even contacted at all.. the question is on what basis were those that were called chosen

Hey guys, easy on the Sahara Group...can any of you tell me one Indigenious Oil and Gas company that does entry level recruitment at least twice every year?

This year, the recruitment was outsourced to HR Indexx and people's applications crashed the server a few days before the actual closing date...mind you, 9000 applications from all over the world were received on the first day of advert so you all can imagine what you're up against.

The Interviews are underway right now for the GMTP candidates and haven't started for the Engineer Trainees yet, except for those Engineers who the Group feels have the Sahara Talent Profile in them to be given a trial without their consent in the GMT program.

For those accusing Sahara of anything, you better rephrase and rethink cos the Sahara Group Limited is one company in Nigeria that still believes in this Generation's quest to change Nigeria, thats why they invest millions in the worldwide recruitment and training of the best youths to build Managers of the future.

@ ismailakyd
    Yes they haven't started interviewing the Engineers yet...will do after they finish with the GMTP candidates

@dPrince
    You're one of the fortunate Engineers to be switched to the GMTP...thumbs up

@GDWIN and patrac
    They are not upto anything. It is a policy to contact every successful candidate but i must let out a secret here...due to the thousands that successfully applied, there are many ways to screen out successful but unserious candidates...

1. If you're called and not reached, you may never be called again...Always leave your lines open,
    etc...etc...etc

However, I once again want to reiterate that the Sahara Group never deals on God fatherism, favouritism or what soever negative isms. And the confidence and belief they place on this particular generation is high, hence the huge funds used for picking the best of the best.

More to follow...Holla!!!
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

Thanx a lot, I must say you r doing a great job. God bless u & keep it up.

I would like you to clear some doubts. Is there any particular preference for the Management Positions over the Engineer position? My interview with HRIndexx, I was asked if I would like to switch to the Engineer positon and I consented. Any implications?

Your comments would be appreciated.

+ Reply