+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: RECRUITMENT GOING AT NDLEA

Re: RECRUITMENT GOING AT NDLEA

please do anyone know about esther breakthrough at ojuelegba? how genuine are they
    is there anything too difficult for God?

Esther breakthru is just one of many recruitment agencies in town. Most times, these agents don't have something on hand - they scout like the rest of us after people apply. The only difference is that they may have links to people or inside information. You may try them if you wish ...

ESTHER BREAKTHR WILL JUST KEEP POSTING U TO WHERE U ARE NOT NEEDED. I TRIED THEM SOMETIMES AGO AND THAT WAS MY EXPERIENCE. BUT IF U ARE DESPERATE AND WOULD NOT MIND COLLECTING N15,000 MONTHLY AS A GRADUATE U CAN GO. MAYBE WHEN U WORK FOR SOME MONTH U MIGHT BE LUCKY TO GET A BETTER INCREASE IN YOUR SALARY. HOWEVER U MIGHT BE LUCKY TO GET A GOOD JOB FROM THE START WHO KNOWS?

ALL THE BEST
    CHEERS!
    odo

I was at the NDLEA Office and they said the job was for the junior cadre, though the woman (who never spoke) collected the CV and added it to the already growing pile!!! I think the job is more open to those with SSCE and perhaps OND.

pls dnt even near esther break thru, i beg you. infact i am thinking of sueing her to court but the allegations are not yet enuf. infact run wen you hear such names. you need to see her new strategy of hooking graduates u will be tempted.run away ooooooooo ebt is FAKEEEEE i dnt recommend ha kind of jobs for graduate. ibo women wanting to make money wit all viciouness

i am so sorry if you were over qualified for the job,,its just an information that got to me i posted.Pls accept my apology.But people keep calling me as if i am an agent of which i`m not....I have not even been to the NDLEA office b4.....I no dey collect money 4 any1 and dont give out ur hard earned money to anyone else as well.Thanks everyone and i hope to anoda one with full info as soon as i get it

Quote Originally Posted by Chiaorjir
    I was at the NDLEA Office and they said the job was for the junior cadre, though the woman (who never spoke) collected the CV and added it to the already growing pile!!! I think the job is more open to those with SSCE and perhaps OND.
    u also noted that she did not speak at all to me but my curiousity wont allow me so i asked a question and she answered me.

it is not an online application...so pls go to the office and submit ur application as it closes on July 31st.Goodluck!!!!!!!!!!

DEAR SIR/MA,

APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT

GRATEFULLY FIND ATTACHED CV`S FOR YOUR INFORMATION

THANKS

SIGNED

[attachment deleted by admin]

the money is too small

pls send me the link or website

Quote Originally Posted by kunleolalere
    Thanks brother,could u pls give detailsosition(s),specific requirement(s),to whom should the application be addressed to and the closing date.
    [attachment deleted by admin]

well there is no harm in trying and i hope something good comes out of it, pls keep me posted

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast