+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Project 200 Training (Urgent)

Project 200 Training (Urgent)

Please, I receive a mail from Project 200 that I was shortlisted for their test which is to takeplace in Abuja by April and the date of the training is not anounced I was told to pay N5000 into an UBA account. Please has anyone got this info and is it geniuene.

Please anyone that know anything about this training should olease get back to me, they proved that the training has been going on for some years now with the pics of those they made as prove of those that got the advantage last year.

Re: Project 200 Training (Urgent)

Well my cousin, applied for this training in 2007, He was trained for 6 months without any salary, But he fucked up at the end of the training exams which should have granted him a straight study at the Warshash academy of solent Univerisity in UK, According to him the price then was N3,000 for the registration (na wa for Nigeria, becos say Nigerians dey desperate to work for vessel na dem com raise the prize). I have phobia for water i would have applied.

Men I got it toooooo, but am really considerin, is this route i wanna go, i have prospects which by Gods grace shoulod mature soon, house wat do u guys think , an i researched the program its authentic............if u know u got this mail pls post ur tots kets rub minds......

i got the same msg,i have to pay within a week of the notice & also get an international passport.Is sounds ok to me but shortlisting will be the bane cos they want only 200 students so if u pay 5k & u're not shortlisted,will they refund ur money

PS.Haus could u compell PHILLIPS to CBN past questions so jobbers can benefit!!!!!
    Do un2 others as u would lyk 2 be done

+ Reply