+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Topic: PriceWaterhouseCoopers PWC recruiting Graduates Trainees

Re: PriceWaterhouseCoopers PWC recruiting Graduates Trainees

they are just fools........................

Judge ursef by putting ursef in dat shoe u r trying to put others. Is it fair? Be sincere wen answering dis questn, cuz God knows.

gzl

Ihe, u hav just stirred up the venom within me & I really hope u get to read this message of mine.I'm usually a quiet member of the house but I just read ur post about PWCtoday.
    It's very obvious from ur words dat u r either a graduate from one of Nigeria's private universities or a foreign university; whichever one applies to you,you didn't experience what a typical Nigerian-University graduate like me passed thru in school. I graduated @ the age of 23 after losing approximately 2years to strikes of all sorts (mainly ASUU) & glory to God that I did not even have an extra year.At the moment I'm currently serving (NYSC).It might interest you to know that I clocked 25yrs of age in June this year.So what happened inbetween? I mean,I graduated @23, NYSC@25? I leave you to answer that if you're not insensitive to the problems of Administration& readiness of results in most Nigerian Public Universities.
    So, just because your parents rushed you to school before you were actually matured doesn't make you intellligent. Also,bcos you found urself in a Private or foreign university,maybe bcos ur parents are in Politics/Government & hav embezzled the tax-payers' money,that has given you guts to come on this forum to mis-yarn.
    Lastly,you think you're too good; I put you to a challenge,intellectually,that you cannot stand me one-on-one.I go convert ur 2.1 or watever ur grade wey dey shark u to 3rd class.
    P.S.
    Holla back.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

gzl

Ihe, u hav just stirred up the venom within me & I really hope u get to read this message of mine.I'm usually a quiet member of the house but I just read ur post about PWCtoday.
    It's very obvious from ur words dat u r either a graduate from one of Nigeria's private universities or a foreign university; whichever one applies to you,you didn't experience what a typical Nigerian-University graduate like me passed thru in school. I graduated @ the age of 23 after losing approximately 2years to strikes of all sorts (mainly ASUU) & glory to God that I did not even have an extra year.At the moment I'm currently serving (NYSC).It might interest you to know that I clocked 25yrs of age in June this year.So what happened inbetween? I mean,I graduated @23, NYSC@25? I leave you to answer that if you're not insensitive to the problems of Administration& readiness of results in most Nigerian Public Universities.
    So, just because your parents rushed you to school before you were actually matured doesn't make you intellligent. Also,bcos you found urself in a Private or foreign university,maybe bcos ur parents are in Politics/Government & hav embezzled the tax-payers' money,that has given you guts to come on this forum to mis-yarn.
    Lastly,you think you're too good; I put you to a challenge,intellectually,that you cannot stand me one-on-one.I go convert ur 2.1 or watever ur grade wey dey shark u to 3rd class.
    P.S.
    Holla back.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

gzl

P.S.
    Holla back.

Ihe i will like u to respond to the gzl's post, or dont you know at elase to yarn. Dont keep quietoooooo so that we will know how intellectually sound you are.
    always composed

pls dont blame d guy.read is post very well.he has not had luck since he finished.4rm my calculation,he graduated in 2004 and has nt had a stable job.so dont blame him.

They conducted test on the 7th 0f this month.........how come they are still asking for applications............

Well, as for the Ihe guy, I will say he just represented HIMSELF and HIMSELF alone, and not the view of those that attended private universities. I am a product of a private university, graduated last year at the age of 22, and just rounded off my service year last month, BUT, I can't make that kinda statement, as to say the age limit of 25 is good. No, let the truth be said, it aint fair! I've got family and friends that have had (and some are still having) a taste of this unnecessary time wastage going on in our Federal schools.
    Ihe, for whatever selfish reason you made that statement, I advise you apologize to the millions of youths you unduly slighted.
    I am what I am just by HIS Grace! . . . The Future is Bright; The Future is Me!

Guys,lets just let Ihe be.He is still a baby.He doesnt know how to talk infront of his elders.When he grows up he will know better.As 4 PWC,its not the only available company.We will al get our jobs and we will all thank God.

Hello house, please has anybody who wrote the pwc test heard from them? Im guessing Ihe will be able to answer my question. So Ihe, have u gotten an invitation for interview yet?

4 those dt wrote d apt test on d 7th, successful candidates wld b contacted on d 25th. If u listened u wld av heard it announced on d day. Gud luck! And 2 my fella naija hot jobbers over 25, dre's no point callin names and al dt. Hw many cn dy even recruit within dt range, I believe ur own job is out dre somewre 25 or not. God is not limited by the number of ur days, keep the faith. E go beta!

gzl

enjayjude, dats a true way to talk. I really mean no insults to products of private universities, ihe only provoked me.
    By the way house, does any one have info about the KPMG test dat was taken on the 23rd of February, 2009. I passed the test with 7 other candidates out of 50 of us invited for that day. The result was announced to us before we left their office that day and they said they'll contact us for the interview stage(s).
    Pls anyone that happened to be out of that 7 that passed the test along with me, if you've been called for interview pls lets share your experience.It'll really be appreciated.
    I have a feeling that I've not been called upon because I'm still serving (NYSC), even though I was contacted by them about 3 weeks ago that they'll still contact me again.
    Thanks

+ Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast