+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Practical Cisco Router and Switches configuration

Practical Cisco Router and Switches configuration

My name is dele Oyeleye and I am going to be walking alongside you as we go through the world of Cisco configuration examples on equipment as we prepare for the real world of cisco Networking technology. What I want to talk about is what you should expect and what this training is designed to accomplish for you This will be a three tier structure where you get the marketing information about Cisco networking technology, the concepts about each of these technologies and also the configuration on Cisco routers and switches. Instead of sitting back and listening to lectures all day, you are going to be participating with me and thinking things through and making sure you have the right concept in place because that’s what you really need to do to get most out of the training and where we are going to spend most of the time will be in my personal cisco Lab that I used in obtaining my CCNA, CCNP and CCIP certifications. I want to give you what I wish I had what I wish I had when I was going into the real world, which is really someone to put me through on what to expect real world of cisco and how I should best prepare for each of them.
    Why we are here
    TO GAIN DIRECTION
    We are here because I’ve been exactly where you are right now. Maybe you are that person at a time in life, thinking that i should get more information about the CCNA exam, maybe this is the next step for my career because from what I’ve heard, that’s a valuable one to get, maybe you are already CCNA certified and you have never seen real cisco equipment and you are worried about how to survive an interview. I have been at each one of those level and I know exactly what you are feeling right now.
    The number one reason why we are here is to gain DIRECTION, to really see what direction to study and prepare as you go into the real world
    TO GAIN EXPERIENCE
    The second thing that is going to happen naturally as we go through is gaining experience. You are going to be walking with me as we configure each phase of a office. You are going to have life Networks of Cisco equipment sitting right in front of you. By you coming with me, you are going to naturally gain that experience of configuring each of these scenarios in the real world and of course that will take you to number three
    TO GAIN CONFIDENCE
    The hardest thing you will have to fight when you get to the exam or in the real world is you because nothing can be more against you than you. If you can be free from you then you are free indeed. In the exam as well as the real world, it is a bundle of nerves but if you can just breathe easy and relax everything will go so much better for you. And by coming for this training, I hope to have you gain that confidence to fly a motorbike over the Grand Canyon. Maybe not that much confidence but you should feel confident attending an interview or being an independent contractor that specializes in setting up Cisco equipments.

DURATION: 3 days
    STRUCTURE: 5 students per session
    TIME: Morning 9 am- 1 pm
    Afternoon 2pm-6pm
    FEE: Five thousand naira only
    NOTE
    This training commences on Monday, 9th February 2009 and you are required to book your slot as early as possible. Once the slots for a particular time had been filled up, you will be given the closest time slot to that. This training will run throughout the year and participants can attend my specially formulated Lab exam to stand a chance of becoming an instructor.
    BONUS
    Lots of e-books and training materials.
    For more information, call me directly on my phone, 08067197241

Re: Practical Cisco Router and Switches configuration

I am interestd but right now am base in calbar? hw can i be part of it? there is my email: [email protected] and phne no. 08063607853

Re: Practical Cisco Router and Switches configuration

I am interest in your lab thing but i am outside lagos so wat do we need to do.

+ Reply