+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: PLEASE I NEED AN HELP AM A SIWES STUDENT.

PLEASE I NEED AN HELP AM A SIWES STUDENT.

Please i need an help am a student of Osun State College of Technology Esa-Oke Osun state studying computer science. We are on period of SIWES program. I have summit my CV also with the Siwes letter to some companies but know respones from them. And time is counting on my side so am use the medium to seek for a job from any Information technology company where i could do my attachment. I have knowledge on computer upgrading and maintenance also with networking. Please i will be glade if am been post for any advice or an attachment. Thanks

[attachment deleted by admin]

Re: PLEASE I NEED AN HELP AM A SIWES STUDENT.

For one who claims to be a student; your written English would make anyone not to respond to your application.

Quote Originally Posted by apaulinus
    For one who claims to be a student; your written English would make anyone not to respond to your application.

I could see from you word you are kind of person who have noting to offer but to find the mistake of people. Stop that act my friend!!.

@apaulinus we are to encourage one another not to condemn people.leave the little boy grammar and help him if u can.

Guys, we are all graduates of a higher institution and not secondary school, so lets be fair and sincere to ourselves. Apaulinus has condemned nobody here. This is a public forum where any of us could easily sell ourselves either through our opinions, suggestions, advice and this is mostly seen in our manner of expression-WRITTEN ENGLISH.

it is tue that we all make mistakes but i didnt see any in kinswrld expressions, what i saw was some degree/measure of UNINTELLIGENCE if there is a word like that. lets not cover truth and fact with mistaken kindness..(Please i need an help),(we are on period), (I have summit), (also with the Siwes letter), (am use this medium), and not to talk of the concluding sentence....WILL YOU EMPLOY SUCH IN YOUR FATHERS COMPANY EVEN IF YOUR FATHER IS A FATHER CHRISTMAS

We should all learn to preview and reread our thoughts before posting, nevertheless, when one makes spelling error,its understable and can be overlooked. But when one constantly makes a constant, consistent, permanent, Precise and concise blonder, then no pardon. SUCH SHOULD BE ADVISED TO REVISIT THEIR EDUATIONAL BACKGROUND.

AM sorry if i sounded too hard, but my BOSS has always visited this forum and told me about this kind of issue. LITTLE THINGS MATTER TO OUR EMPLOYERS and that includes our ability to speak and write sound and correct ENGLISH language.

One love!!

you can learn forex and make money in your room with anybody boss you for more information about forex call 08037765114

@Mikky1, I admit to your comment about my way on writing simple, clear & correct English. This problem am working seriously in understanding the rules of grammar while writing but my mode of speaking is quite alright. Thanks

@Mikky never sing praises of yourself just bacause the guy lowered himself to tell you his problems. Your statement too is not without error. 1. blunder not "blonder" 2. Apaulinus has not condemned anybody not "Apaulinus has condened nobody here" 3. "But when one constantly makes a constant, consistent, permanent, Precise and concise blonder, then no pardon" this is incoherent statement. 4. Let's not hide from truth not "lets not cover the truth". 5. "In your father's company not in your fathers company" 6. My boss frequently visit this forum not "my BOSS has always visited this forum and told me about this kind of issue"

Ask your boss to write an article and give it to any editor for editing, then you and your boss will know that we are only writing according to our understanding of the language.One love.

@kinswrld
    I didnt really meant to say anything hurtful but one has to be careful when interacting with the public. If u are really ok at speaking, then u should really check your grammer b4 posting.Pls dont be offended, am sure u ll be cautious next time.

@ganiduro,
    you got it all wrong cos i was not making any noice here.Thanks for giving me a correct spelling-BLUNDER,am very sure if u had read my post earlier on and with ur efficient correcting skills, u would have differentiated btw spelling error and grammatical error.

"Apaulinus has condemned nobody" is a pure BLACK AMERICAN manner of speaking most times and absolutely a correct statement. MIND YOU,u misquoted me-i never said condened.Read well b4 looking for errors.

But when one constantly makes a constant, consistent, permanent, Precise and concise blonder, then no pardon...No man is an Island but am sure u may not have heard of the term:EMPHASIS TO A SUPERLATIVE DEGREE: Those were simply SYNONYMOUS and not wot u said.

(Lets not cover truth and fact).Am so surprised that u HONESTLY found something wrong with that.
    Fathers(father's),am sure it sounds dsame as the one u spelt in ur mouth,i didnt 4get the apostrophy..
    I didnt meant any harm my guys.we shoud learn to say the truth and even if we dont want to,never disuade others from doing it..its cool

+ Reply