Hello guys,
Like i have promised that i will soon secure the crack version of pingfu for you all. i have done exactly that right now.
So, if you have just used up your 3 day trial due to the speed and sweetness of the browsing, you still want to enjoy it the more…then you call me on 08060374821.
I won’t really want to talk much because am using mine now and i have tested it with 4 laptops (both vista & xp OS) and they are working very fine, all you just need to do is just to launch this udp cracker that i will give to you if you contact me and it will simply crack down the 3 day trial signature used to write the script of this firewall and turn the subscription to unlimited and you don’t have to pay any dime again.

Remember that to get ordinary 3 months subcribtion from pingfu will cost you $27 and when using paypal to pay, it will cost you at least N7,200 and to get a 1 year subscription will cost you about N30,000 when using paypal through secondary market exchange but now, i have given you a forever CRACK which should even cost you a pint of your blood but am not charging you a dime neither will i ask you for any cash. It’s my own debut to your success.

For Opportunists Only! good for you guys cos from the current survey i just manged to guess out, i think that pingfu crack is the hottest stuff that everybody who likes free browsing needs right now. So, i guess that this is an opportunity for you to make more cash from reselling stuffs by getting them to pay for it then you now give them this link to come and get it and by so doing, you are committed to 2 stuffs here.

1. You are making good & fast cash since the crack market is hot now.
2. You will start enjoying the unlimited bandwidth speed of the firewall cracker pingfu udp

I will also be helping you once more here, if you have not even enjoyed the pingfu sotware for once, i will give you the settings for all networks free as a bonus for the pingfu crack that you will get from me. So, rush now and secure an unlimited high speed bandwidth free browsing now with full forever crack, call me on 08060374821 and grab yours now!

Thanks.

Committed To Your Success
Precious Ngwu
[email protected]