Personal Assistant and Office Manager For African-American Executive

Company name: Primrose Development Company, Marina, Lagos, Nigeria
Company Description
This growing Lagos based real estate development company, which also owns a construction company subsidiary is looking to fill this position by September. The firm is led by western trained executives who are looking for staff who desire to be a part of a high performance oriented firm. We are seeking a professional and mature accounting and financial operations management professional with at least six years of relevant experience in accounting and financial reporting. So, if you are looking for an opportunity to join a high performance oriented firm in a highly visible, impact-oriented position and meet the basic requirements below, send us your CV.

Job Description
I am looking for someone that is a self-starter, self-directed, has excellent written and verbal communications skills and has management potential. Aside from financial compensation, you will continue your training under the direct mentorship and tutelage of a world class executive who is also a nice guy to know personally. Personal integrity and honesty is essential so, if I feel you are misrepresenting anything during your interview, I will stop interview immediately.

Requirements:
1) Must at least have an OND, 4 year degree preferred, degree in English a plus
2) Must have worked in a professional office environment for at least 5 years
3) Strong written and verbal communication skills
4) Ability to form strong & effective professional relationships, both internally and externally
5) Must have intermediate level of knowledge using all modules with MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint

Salary range: N50 – N70K per month (based on experience), salary review plus medical benefits after 6 months

If you apply and you do not meet the first 2 requirements, you will be put on list of people banned from ever working at the firm

Job posting closes on August 22th, 2011

E-mail full page cover letter and CV to joe.quinones@primrosedevco . com