+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Oceanic Bank! Wats our hope after our medicals on d 6th of january 2009?

Oceanic Bank! Wats our hope after our medicals on d 6th of january 2009?

Pls anyone with an info in regards 2 our hope after our medicals on d 6th of january 2009 in kano.learnt dey'r openin new branches in dat region & will definitely need hands,is dere a chance dat we could be calld any time from now?its quite frustrating waitin for 6 months. Pls any1 wit anytin concrete shud pls furnish us.thank u

Re: Oceanic Bank! Wats our hope after our medicals on d 6th of january 2009?

hey relax.i know d frustration cos, i did medicals last year nov. at asaba.the gist from inside is dey will call as soon as they lift thier embargo on employment.i think u should just keep in touch with the hr region were u did ur medicals.im still very hopeful.

Dont worry. I did the same medicals too, and i'm still waiting. Was told about someone that had to wait for about a year before he was eventually called upon to resume. Chill out bro, God's on our side, let's keep praying. One love.

oceanic bank is about to lay off staff, guys i suggest you look elsewhere and dont rely on the fact that you did medicals. i passed their exam since last year too and am on the waiting list for interview. its a no go area esoecially if you are not experienced hire or you dont have masters from yankee or jand
    THANK YOU JESUS

@girlygirly, that is a very bad and selfish advice. If someone told you that you should forget about FirstBank and look elsewhere and not to rely on d fact that you did medicals how will you feel. You cannot compare yourself with them coz they have done their medicals and you haven't even attended an interview. Are you saying that the bank will not need executive trainees ever again. Please my peeps don't loose hope. One day the embargo will be lifted and you guys will be called. I pray by then, you guys would have even gotten better offers. Best of luck ok. One love

rodeo i was not talking to you, and if you feel my advice is bad and selfish dats your kettle of fish. the truth must be said and if your advice to them is to relax and not apply to other places then you are the one who is giving bad and selfish advice. OCEANIC NO DEY EMPLOY and even after doing 1st bank medicals i am still searching doggedly for a job!
    THANK YOU JESUS

FOR THE WISE ONLY,
    THOU SHALT NOT PUT ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET
    THANK YOU JESUS

You ain't got no fury. You dont want to see my blitz I assure you. Fact remains that your advice was wacked. You can take ur second advice and shove it up somewhere were there is no sunshine. Maybe in Pluto.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Rodeo, so its with a girl you want to show your blitz?
    you have no pride as a male coming to a forum like this and trying your best to exchange words with a female.
    look for your fellow guys and show them your blitz, you hear?
    i trust you MUST reply becos you have no self respect.
    I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE
    THANK YOU JESUS

Dont try those silly moves with me coz they have got STDs and so can't scratch me. Try it with ur baby papa coz he is a pure loser to hang out with a man like you. You heard!!!.............damn it, did I call u a man? Your picture is kind of confusing. I will look more closely next time. Holla.

O.K, O.K ENOUGH OF ALL THIS INSULT GIRLY AND CO. U GUYS ARE ARE EMBARASSING US. JUST IMAGINE WHAT JOBLESS HAS CAUSE,TWO OF OUR GREAT PEEPS INSULTING EACH OTHER. ADVICE TO GIRLYGIRLY UR WORDS ARE TOO HURSH ON THEM,REMEMBER PEOPLE NEED ENCOURAGEMENT NOT THOSE KIND OF WORDS.

@girlygirly. I apologise for my outbursts. That was really stupid. I take back my words coz they were just vain.

Why did you start what you cant finish.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast