+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Topic: NNPC CALLING 4 APTITUDE TEST! BELIEVE IT OR NOT!

Re: NNPC CALLING 4 APTITUDE TEST! BELIEVE IT OR NOT!

Friends,
    NNPC Also sent out invitation Letters to those who applied for experience hires when it was published.
    I received the invitation also and the Oral interview was to take place on the 8th of April in Abuja but i later received another sms msg / e-mail stating that it has been postponed till further notice.
    Is any body aware of this? Or have they started calling for the Oral Interview? Pls send your comments.

TEE.

NNPC IS RECRUITING ,YES, BUT EVERYTHING HAS BEEN PUT ON HOLD FOR NOW POSSIBLY DUE TO THE CURRENT RESTRUCTURING GOING ON IN THE SYSTEM. THE OGIC REPORT WILL BE OUT SOON, SO THE CORPORATION IS CARRYING OUT SOME IN-HOUSE ADJUST MENTS. THE RECRUITMENT WILL BE CONTINUED BUT NO ONE KNOWS WHEN.

-please this report is not official.

House Pls i want to be notified of bodies currently recruiting. Someone should pls help me out

House Pls i want to be notified of bodies currently recruiting. Someone should pls help me out. e-mail: [email protected]

Hi everyone, and expecially to those who are anxious about the job openings in NNPc . I don`t think there is any one around for now. Also, if you are interested in anything job in NNPC you can get info about anyone currently online though this site when people start talking about any vacancy;on national Dailies or online through the website nnpcgroup.com.
    All those jobs they are talking about now (E.G GRADUATE TRAINEE and Experienced Hire)were genuinely applied for when they were advertised ON the national dailies.I saw it.abi you no see am.sometime mid last year or so i ca really remeber exactly.

However, like any other company there are bound to be few internal adverts which are majorly opened to some other persons working within the company for example casual staff. Thus, some insiders reach out to friends outside and when they get such infomation take such oppurtunities to apply as well. Example of such was the FIREMAN,an internal advert that lasted between late last year and early this year for OND and secondary School Certificate holders. Which i presume are meant to target the casual staff and few others opppurtuned to get the info.But this time might need to know someone high up within you know.

Now, NNPC is having some internal problem right from Abuja and all this persons had been waiting owing to the resent test messages sent out to them to wait till further notice.Both GT, E/H and Firemen all are on hault till they are recalled.So anytime you hear on this thread again that they have started calling and 3,4 persons comfirm it then know its been rescheduled

We are all in the game however, and this is what i will advice you: keep on applying and keep on praying.One day yours will click and you will come and give a shout out .

Also, do not neglect the tiny pieces of information you get on this site they are here for all of us .
    The initiative is a blessing to us from God through someone like you and I. Use it very well to help yourself and others.

One love to you all.Cheers!!

PLEASE IF THERE IS ANY INFORMATION SEND THROUGH TEXT

[attachment deleted by admin]

Quote Originally Posted by ASAHAD
    ORY thanks for the imformation.
    notify me when shore and nnpc are recruiting

[attachment deleted by admin]

+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456