+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: NNPC Appointment Letter 2009

Re: NNPC Appointment Letter 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Triple E
    Hello house, you guys should exercise patience. For the fact that you went through the interview stage suggests that you were lucky enough. Pray for God's favour and 'IF' they are not using any political strategy or favouring the north most of you will be employed because you guys were few.
    May I use this single opportunity to enlighten some members of the house, like 'Tripple E'. I guess our affiliation with this great forum is not only to seek job, but for education as well.
    My candid opinion is that employment in the federal civil service is basically on the principle of the quota system. That's, each state of the federation is equitably represented without any relegation. Like in the last recruitment of NNPC, 2006/2007 nearly 30 candidates were employed from each state. And to be honest with u Tripple E, of the 1000 graduates employed, the Niger Delta was the most favoured. First of all, 250 slots were allocated to the area in the good spirit of the Government to cushion the effects of joblessness in the region, though every part of the country is seriously affected. Again, the remainder of 750 slots were equally shared among the 36 states of the federation including Abuja, of which the Niger Delta states also participated. However, the facts and figures are there for anyone's verifications. Yes, the north has 19 states (including the core northern states and the middle belt) and when it comes to number, you can do the mathematics.I believe from today, Tripple E and the likes are better enlightened!

Quote Originally Posted by oche e
    May I use this single opportunity to enlighten some members of the house, like 'Tripple E'. I guess our affiliation with this great forum is not only to seek job, but for education as well.
    My candid opinion is that employment in the federal civil service is basically on the principle of the quota system. That's, each state of the federation is equitably represented without any relegation. Like in the last recruitment of NNPC, 2006/2007 nearly 30 candidates were employed from each state. And to be honest with u Tripple E, of the 1000 graduates employed, the Niger Delta was the most favoured. First of all, 250 slots were allocated to the area in the good spirit of the Government to cushion the effects of joblessness in the region, though every part of the country is seriously affected. Again, the remainder of 750 slots were equally shared among the 36 states of the federation including Abuja, of which the Niger Delta states also participated. However, the facts and figures are there for anyone's verifications. Yes, the north has 19 states (including the core northern states and the middle belt) and when it comes to number, you can do the mathematics.I believe from today, Tripple E and the likes are better enlightened!
    My friend na NIGERIA you dey forget about quota system and pray that you are called e get wenti no fit happen for NIGERIA?
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

i would advise that now is not the time for worrying, we should concentrate on prayers, and have strong faith that change is the leadership of NNPC will be for the good of all.

howdy all

o boy u too do, take am small small. lets keep watching

Re: NNPC 2009 Recruitment Appointment Letter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i would advise that now is not the time for worrying, we should concentrate on prayers, and have strong faith that change is the leadership of NNPC will be for the good of all.

supported

Any Luck?

Hi all hope we all are still praying

Lets keep on praying because there will be good news for all of us that attended the interview.I was reliably told that all the people that attended that interview will be given the job.Also, there will soon be another advert to include those that have 2.2. you know that we were 525 from all the states of the federation that were first called.Other people that were not call initially were later called reason been that we were less than expected which is the reason for the delay.Remember, we are going to be the ones to be impacted will the oil and gas reforms spirit.
    hopefully, feb, the letters will be distributed.
    keep ur fingers cross .
    All the best.
    Kanshio<br />CEO,&nbsp; Energy Fountain

The views posited by Kanshio here looks extremely over zealous and tinted with some biased rumour. 1st the Nass approved 150 new GT employees which was actually announced by the former GMD. 2nd is u said 525 attended the interview, this is against the actual of 528 though. Pls lets try 2 b realistic and factual in our opinions!l initially were later called reason been that we were less than expected which is the reason for the delay.Remember, we are going to be the ones to be impacted will the oil and gas reforms spirit.
    keep ur fingers cross .
    All the best.
    [/quote]

Hope is never a bad food you know, oche e so allow the guy digest his own first
    If you Believe it Begin it,Boldness has a genius, spirit and magic in it

I also knw of frnd dt did his interv after d official last day.dis is nt an uninformed post.so there is some truth in kashinos post.may Allah help us al.
    Jst ma candid opinion

Quote Originally Posted by kanshio
    Lets keep on praying because there will be good news for all of us that attended the interview.I was reliably told that all the people that attended that interview will be given the job.Also, there will soon be another advert to include those that have 2.2. you know that we were 525 from all the states of the federation that were first called.Other people that were not call initially were later called reason been that we were less than expected which is the reason for the delay.Remember, we are going to be the ones to be impacted will the oil and gas reforms spirit.
    keep ur fingers cross .
    All the best.
    Guy how come we have 52X?
    I remember it was 90persons per day from 15/12 to 19/12
    Are you saying there was interview on 20/12/2008?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast