+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Nigeria's Most Stingy Bank Is........?

Nigeria's Most Stingy Bank Is........?

Hi guys,
    I am normally a very patient and cool person, but what i experienced in First Bank really got me thinking if things will ever be okay for young people in naija.
    Did anybody in this forum market the Big Splash Promo for First Bank? Well, i did and after the promo, they just sent us parking without even saying thank you.
    During my stay in a branch in a town called Oron in Akwa Ibom State, i managed to pull in about #16m for them. Brothers, was that not enough for them to have say okay stay on.
    A lot of times, i just think that if it were another bank, at least they would have asked most of us to stay and continue as marketers.
    Anybody here marketed their Big Splash Promo, share your experiences.

Re: Nigeria's Most Stingy Bank Is........?

not just 1st bank

my brother that is how those banks treat we young up coming graduate. but i want you to believe in God. just continue with you good work and God will crown your effort one, one love

my brother, may God help us. really when you look at what banks are requesting for after giving you a job as a marketer, it is really awful, but what can despirate graduates looking for a job do? all the banks have target that cannot really be met. the nly people i pity when you talk of marleting job is the ladies, most of them sell out there dignity just to get their target met and to save their job , and at the end of the day they still get sacked. WHY.

Let us consider the word of Samuel Chadwick which says" ALL QUESTION OF THE PLAIN SHOULD BE SETTLED ON THE MOUNT , AND WHERE THEIR IS CERTAINTY IN THE MOUNT , THEIR WILL BE VICTORY IN THE VALLEY" let us pray and ask God for direction. and let us not give up because winners never quite.

@eduoku, it is really painfull to think about what just happened to you at First bank but the question you have not really answered in your mail is
    1. Are you a former staff of the bank? And if yes, i believe First bank would not have sent you packing like that.
    2. Are you specifically engaged for the Big Splash promo on a contract (temporary) basis? If yes, once the contract is over, you will be paid off and not employed as you think since the recruitment in most of the banks is now done on a central basis (Head Office) or Zonal Office basis (Regional).
    Take heart as i believe that that is not the end of life, better things are ahead.
    Have you consider inviting Jesus to your life today?

So Eduoku, when u got the promo job with 1st bank and I pesume u signed a contract did it state that they were obliged to offer you employment? Were you aware of any vacancy? U were employed (thank God) to carry out a particular role and when it was completed u were paid ur entitlement ba? So why would you expect a job with them? That is what is wrong with people today, u always expect things that you do not deserve. Was it not made clear to you what role u were to play? Look stop blaming others and pointing fingers, it is not by force for them to employ you. STOP giving some peoples hard work a bad name.

+ Reply