+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NIGERIAN BREWERIES

NIGERIAN BREWERIES

This Vacancy is available for applications between the dates 10/28/2008 and 11/11/2008.

It shall automatically assume a closed status at exactly 12:00 PM, 11/11/2008. after which, it is removed from the list of available Job Vacancies. If you have any questions regarding Jobs & Careers at Nigerian Breweries Plc, please check our Frequently Asked Questions section.

VACANCY LEVEL Trainee

We are the leading brewer of lagers and related beverages, passionate about our vision to remain world-class in all our activities and regard our people as core and indispensable to our continued success. If you possess the required mix of qualities and attributes and are desirous of career in a world-class environment, you are invited to apply as one of our Trainee Shift Brewers and Trainee Engineers.

THE JOB (REF: CCDM/BRW.16/10/0

After a highly competitive selection process, the Successful candidates will undergo a structured and systematic residential training programme for about eighteen (1 months.

REQUIREMENTS

The ideal candidates should not be older than twenty-eight (2 years as at 1st January, 2009 and should possess the following:

TRAINEE SHIFT BREWERS

? B.Sc degree in Microbiology, Biochemistry, Food Science, Chemical Engineering or Chemistry with minimum of second class (upper division)

? Minimum of five credits in WASC or SSCE or GCE ‘O’ level subjects including Mathematics, English Language and Chemistry in one (1) sitting

TRAINEE ENGINEERS

? B.Sc degree in Electrical/Electronics or Mechanical Engineering with minimum of second class (upper division)

? Minimum of five credits in WASC or SSCE or GCE ‘O’ level subjects including Mathematics, English Language and Physics at one (1) sitting

Other requirements for both positions:

? Not more than three (3) years post graduation experience (including NYSC) as at 1st January, 2009

? Evidence of having successfully completed the National Youth Service Scheme (NYSC)

? Basic computer skills, i.e. familiarity with Microsoft suite, graphics, e-mail etc.

? Willingness to work in any part of Nigeria.

REMUNERATION

The position offers good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to a basic salary with performance-related increments and a contributory pension scheme, it attracts housing, transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.

www.nbplc.com/careers
    Vini Vidi Vinci

Re: NIGERIAN BREWERIES

Nice one there. NB plc is a good place to start a career.
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

The site is not opening. Why?
    Cash Rules Everytin Around Me(CREAM)...

Nigerian breweries should work on their site. Its a shame that as big as they are, we recieve "HTTP 500 - Internal server error Internet Explorer" whenever an application is being sent.

Friends,I encountered the same problem but when I called the Lagos Head Office,The IT Man told me to reduce my informations and fill the once marked with *,I did that and mine went successfully.
    You can call (01)2717400ext0,tell her your problem she will connect you with the IT man!
    TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!

+ Reply