+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Nigeria Airforce Form Out,get it now at.......

Nigeria Airforce Form Out,get it now at.......

Do you want a promising career.......join the Airforce for a great career prospect..

Go to any branch of intercontinental branch to get the form for 1000,

Then proceed to pay your communications fee of 500 at 1st bank-4043010212410

Come along with your teller and the completed form (if you cant fill the form,contact me) to Airforce base,Ikeja,Lagos..Date to be announced later.

NOTE--THE FORM HAS BEEN DESPATCHED,BUT IT WILL GET TO THE BANK BRANCHES,NEXT WEEK.
    Contact me for any questions.
    John.

Re: Nigeria Airforce Form Out,get it now at.......

Pls can U give us their website?

Pls can u gv us their website so dat we can get d requirements. And d procedure for application. Thanks Stanjoe
    Where ever determination is predominant even the wind of failure cannot dismantle the flag of success.{08035002052}

house pls this is the website for the airforce recruiting offer do help urselves http://www.nigerianairforce.net/
    Ingsloberg

Girl thanks 4 dat effort ok. But 4rm d guidelines in dat site i dnt quite get it. Is this "Air force military School" d same with "Defence Accademy" Pls can somebody educate me. My mail id is [email protected]. Or post it here so dat lots of people can get cleared as well. Thanks, Stanjoe
    Where ever determination is predominant even the wind of failure cannot dismantle the flag of success.{08035002052}

good day,

can the precise details of the ways to apply for the nigerian airforce be spelt out according to the on the website. pls someone should do that

the application is restricted to ND holders and candidates with special trades.Pls endeavor to get adequate information before applying. ignore any intermediary,dont pay money 2 anyone.the terms are clearly stated.RESIST fraudsters and they will flee from you.To be fore warned is to be fore harmed.All the best in your search.
    Raising the stakes higher.

Good day guy i appreciate every1's effort on this site but pls d form is to b downloaded or collected with fund in a bank?If yes how much?Thank u guys.

Alright this Airforce issue ned to beclarified so people dont fall prey to fraudsters! The form presently on sale (since last week) is not for graduates! That is a special recruitment for ND holders and sportsmen/women, after their training they are automatically given the rank of "Corporal".That is way below the status of naijahotjobbers! Besides that form is not for sale, u simply download, fill and send by courier to the Airforce HQ at Abuja.
    There are rumours that the short service forms will be available from this week but no one is certain cos the Nigerian Air-force has not sold short service forms since the last one in 2006. Lets keep our fingers crossed, we will find out soon enough. Naval Short service forms are also rumoured to be coming out this week. Iwent for theinterview last year (september) and the results are not out so i dont know how possible it is that new forms will be sold. The Army shortlistment is out and the DSSC interview is here in Ibadan, successful naijahotjobbers can hook up wit me wen they get to ibadan.
    U can clarify other pressing Military recruitment issues from me. All the best u all. Happy Easter!!

[email protected]

kenyy thanks alot i got your message.i would be going to kaduna for the army interview.any of the hot jobers can look me up. oparah jasper imo state

i dont know when the people of nigeria are going to change. this man called otuchere is a thief and if found should be arrested my military police in ikeja. there is nothing like communucation fees and that account was not created by the NIGERIAN AIR FORCE. We should learn to fear God and stop stealing with information. HOUSE BE WISE
    The end will come when the seekers of knowledge are satisfied with their own achievement.

MY DEAR AIR FORCE MILITARY SCHOOL AND NDA OR NIGRIA DEFENCE ACADEMY ARE DIFFERENT THINGS ALL TOGETHER.THE MILITARY SCHOOL IS A SECONDARY SCHOOL I WENT TO AIR FORCE GIRLS MILITARY SCHOOL AND THEY ARE BOTH IN JOS.THOUGTH THE GIRLS MILITARY SCHOOL HAS BEING CHANGED NOW.WHHILE THE DEFENCE ACADEMY IS WERE YOU GO FOR TRAINNING TO BECOME A MILITARY OFFICER AND IT IS AT KADUNA.I HOPE I HAVE ANWERED YOUR QUESTION

EVERYBODY EYE DEY RED FOR NAIJA, THE THOUGHT OF MAKING MONEY IS TURNING SOME PEOPLE TO MONSTER IN DISGUISE "WHICH ONE COME BE COMMUNICATIONS FEE AGAIN" ABI NA THE POST WEY HIM POST NA THEM GO PAY FOR. IF NA HIM THEM GO PAY FOR WETING PEOPLE WEY POST NNPC AND OTHER BIG BOYS SITE/OPENING GO ASK FOR. ABEG MAKE IM GO SIDON FOR CORNER JARE

+ Reply