+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: NBC has started Calling for an Interview

Re: NBC has started Calling for an Interview

Hello Freeman I got the same Call on Wednesday but mine is slated for 2oth May, That's Wednesday. How did you feel when you were called? Pls call me - 08052107589

Hello house, I got a SMS for another test on the 29/05/09. 9am at the event centre agidingbi Ikeja Lagos, I have not received any other text contrary to this as other people claim here, I applied for graduate trainnee, please what is really going on.

@eddyakinirinde
    actually, i appied 4 Gradaute trainee, but i was invited for Sales test. One woman at the Venue told us that we were here because all of us did not meet up the set criteria for The trainee test in one way of the other.(either age or 2:1 issue). So instead of discarding the application letters, NBC instructed them to conduct sales test for those ones.
    D

i wrote the first test but wat i got is a text for another test scheduled for the 29th. dont know wat it is for.

I just got d 29th invitation 4 test in lag.wrote in benin.hvnt receivd any txt contradictin d 1st txt yet...i hp i really passed..

NBC 2ND TEST FORMAT PLS.ANYBODY WHO KNOWS WHAT THE SECOND TEST CONTAIN SHOULD PLEASE US OUT

NBC SENT TO ME THAT THE TEST WILL HOLD ON THE 29 OF MAY AND SOME DAYS LATER THEY SENT ANOTHER ONE THAT IT IS NOW SLATED FOR 22 OF MAY COZ, THAT 29 OF MAY IS DEMOCRACY DATE.BUT PRESENTLY HAS NO INFO ON HOW IT WILL LOOK LIKE. BUT IT IS FOR THE GRADUATE TRAINEE.AND THE VENUE IS THE EVENT CENTRE, IKEJA BY 9 AM

Hello house. i think the bone of contention shd be the format of the test. lets not bicker about computer erorrs. Please info kindda desparately needed . its just next 2moro. any 1 wit useful info can feed us back. we'll just wait...
    If the sky's the limit, why are there footsteps on the moon?

i got different text messages from NBC last week. does any body know exactly wat is happening

New business opportunities for the home based person appear almost every day. Many promise to deliver income to the would-be entrepreneur with product ideas they want to sell. They also require you to continually chase potential customers that results in less than the amazing results promised. Steve Greer and the CSG Global Prosperity Group at http://wwwjobs4naijas..com/use the power of leverage, Attraction Marketing Blueprint, and Pay It Forward strategies to implement a proven internet business that skips the complexity of product development and focuses more on instant success and driving traffic to your online web site. This simple attraction marketing blueprint results in quick success as it can literally start making money within 24 hours of signing up to the system.

Traditional online marketing systems require giveaways or free incentives in order to drive traffic to their web sites that are then selling some other product. The Infinity 800 system and attraction marketing blueprint requires none of these giveaways or free products. The system provides the basic product for you and gives you the tools you need to start your own attraction marketing web site right from home. The system also provides a complete set of unique attraction marketing blueprint tools and education. Even people with no prior internet experience can find simple and immediate success. The whole attraction marketing blueprint approach is simple, to the point and very affordable for most people, especially if you implement the Pay It Forward approach and help your own customers sign up today for free and build profit for you immediately. These characteristics are critical in tough economic times when many people are looking for new opportunities but may not have a lot of money to invest.

The simple attraction marketing blueprint and the basic business plan lets the new business owner build their customer list quickly, and they can start earning immediate income with the Infinity 800 system. Later, once the all important customer list is built up using the attraction marketing blueprint, and the business owner wants to add their own products or services, they already have an abundant list of customers to sell to. These are existing customers so they have already shown the propensity to purchase. In addition, if you leveraged the Pay It Forward approach, you’ve helped then earn immediate profit at no costs. Since their first contact with you was immediate profit, these new customers should be ready to purchase additional products and services from you.

If you want to start your own home based business with the simple attraction marketing blueprint and tools, with minimal investment, and have income delivered to you each week almost immediately then visit http://wwwjobs4naijas..com.This easily to implement home based business will help you accelerate your path to financial freedom and a better life.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12