+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NBC (or is it AFY) na wa oh!!!!

NBC (or is it AFY) na wa oh!!!!

house please how did u see d test today? after suffering us for over 5 hours , they still had the guts to give us questions that do not even qualify as current affairs. please i ask, where in this earth did they bring out some of those questions? they were absolutely crazy! one thing is for sure IT IS WELL.

v2

Re: NBC (or is it AFY) na wa oh!!!!

Those people are something else.Aby consult or whatever they call themselves are not qualify as a recruitment agency because they are the only recruitment agency that conducts a test with questions that does not qualify as aptitude test questions and still call it an aptitude test.The questions are like those from who wants to be a millionaire.It can come from anywhere.Is that how to test one's aptitude? Aptitude is suppose to mean ones mental ability so how does it relate to the profession of the author of "Alice in the wonderland" as one of the question depict.Do one after knowing the author of the book go further to research on what the author does for a living? That is crazy.Secondly,the computer section is more of a skilled test for computer related recruitment and not for a general recruitment.Imagine a question like,"what was the first programmes Bill Gates wrote"? Isn't that crazy.Well,by and large,I think it is basically a strategy to eliminate most people from the bulk of applicant and put in their own candidates and nothing more.As a matter of fact,they are the ones recruiting for PZ,Mantrac and NBC that you now know. So take note

Never come across that kind of absurd apt test b4.....Why shud verification of credentials be done apt test stage when its not that NBC wants to pay graduates 300k. The test was full of irrelevances and the timing was just too short.
    Well dont know how far its true, but heard after the whole stress that they are jst picking 30 candidates, and 15 slots are already occupied by the top officials ...But God dey sha

If such questions were asked on 'Who wants to be a Millionaire' They would have been for 10 Million Naira. I have never seen such current affairs before. No question on Nigeria as a whole, the time was short and organisation was rough. We have done our best. May God help us all.

My people dat test was done fo us to fail not to pass...so any body who eva gets shortlistd shud give God d glory bcos u were just lucky..believe me
    Make use of what God gave you

Hi peeps,
    the test was something else i must say. I hope we make it through. It is well.

In my own opinion the whole point is that that dead recruitment agency leaked the questions to thier friends and just for formality invited people for the test. NON of the organisers can pass that test without first going through it. It was a charade but lets hope for the best.

are they likely to organize another test soon and when?
    wud like to know please
    Stay connected to God always

please this NBC Is it Nigeria Breweries or Nigerian Bottling company.please which of them .please reply.tanx.

pls is it nigerian breweries or nigerian bottling company plc

+ Reply