Well,i think the GSE is not really a bad idea and the time allocated to each subject is fair enough if you know what you are doing. The real problem is the scoring/grading.I believe that that is a genral slash down of score so as to make the exam credible. If the scores are too high,the exam will loose it's credibility so for you to have a reasonable score,you need to score extremely well in the exam. The exam is computer programmed,likewise the scoring,so the system will work according to the programme which is not free from error by giving estimated results. Take my case for instance,the score that was closest to what i had was the numerical which was 65%.I did 16 out of 20.For the abstract,i finished and had enough time to go back and cross-check,this i one of my specialty and i saw every pattern sequence on the diagrams and at the end of the day i was scored 75%.The last being the verbal was the turn-off,i did 16 out of the 20.the problem with it was the lengthy passage but the options were distinct enough to know the correct answers if you take your time to read and understand the passage but still i was scored an awful 35%. The worst was that the total which was suppose to be the average score was wrongly scored.From what i scored the average is suppose to 58.3333 which can be said to be 58% but i was