+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: MTN Interview

Re: MTN Interview

Fluency
    I love nigerians

MTN Final Interview

Hi guys, is there anyone in the house that took part in the MTN final interview at Ikoyi on Monday 31st August? If yes, is there any news from them? They said they'll get back within 48hrs and no news yet? Pls does anyone have any relevant infos?

What i understand about this MTN recruitment exercise is that it is MEMCOS affairs which means that MTN EMPLOYEES MULTI-PURPOSE COOPERATIVE SOCIETY, you need to have a member that you will aclaim his/her name while applying on line and immediately u are called for the test(computer skilled based test: Speed, acuracy) having passed it you will be interviewed right there the job is a contract renewable every 6months base on your performance. I don't know whether there is multiple interview sessions but the one i did on 27th August was one after i passed the computer test which i got 89%(16 words per minute) i was interviewed instantly. This is where am going house any body that did the same thing last friday waiting to be called let update ourselves.
    Forget about the things of the past, Behold Lord will do a new thing in my life and it shall springforth and suprise you!!!

ahy one who has an info should pls update the house.
    keep on keeping on

I wrote the test, Passed and was disqualified during the interview bcos i was not called via telephone though i applied and was told i will be contacted.Any hope for me?

Hi guys, i wrote mtn typing test, attended the interview and started training some two months ago. Though it is a contract job, its not as bad as chitex125 put it. over 80% of their employees are contract, renewable yearly and there is high hope of conversion to full staff based on performance. the job role is not stressful, you can further your education and it gives less pressure compared to the banking sector where you will be required to bring 125m every month. in this present day nigeria where things are bad, Mtn hasnt done too bad. you have to start from somewhere and if you have ambition, u'll b suprised how far you can go in MTN.
    With God

@mide85, i do not have any problem with MTN just letting the house know the name of the job. but if i may ask the job for which you are currently undergoing training, is it through MEMCOS?
    J

@sholex:according too your post,i have applied so many times but all to no avail. if s1 eventually sends u his /her particulars to you, r u going to attach a workers name to the persons application to b accepted? Pls reply asap

sorry u kld e-mail me ur ans on [email protected]@sholex

i took the MTN final interview at ikoyi on 4th sept 2009. The interview was more of an interactive session. I was told to go after the interview and wait for their call. Can anybody tell me the time it will take for them to contact prospective candidates for the job?

engrcentino pls wen did u write your test
    keep on keeping on

@ sparkles where is the venue for your test/interview which u stated is 4 september 12th,when did u apply 4 it.pls try and reply.thanks

@engrcentino, is it the same call center job or is there any other one?. Which job were you interviews on?

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast