+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: MTN has New Vacancies listed

Re: MTN has New Vacancies listed

FELLOW HOUSE MATES, IT COULD HAVE BEEN A GOOD IDEA TO FORM A UNION OF ALL UNEMPLOYED YOUTH IN THIS NATION BUT, I TELL YOU IT IS EVEN EVEN OF US THE UNEMPLOYED TO THAT WILL KICK AGAINST IT.
    IF THE FOIUNDATION IS FAULTY WHAT CAN THE RIGHTEOUS DO? OUR FOUNDATION IN THIS COUNTRY IS FAULTY, ITS A PITY !!!
    FELLOWS, LETS KEEP TRYING THE LORD IS OUIR STRENGHT.
    LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE THE LORD.

Quote Originally Posted by onimayor
    DO YOU WANT TO GET EMPLOY?
    My fellow people out there, I say you are well done. Is something that I want to bring to your note of which many of us [unemployed youths] we’ve neglected? First of all, we all know that employment is tough to an extent that we average Nigerians couldn’t get job and this things has persisted since long ago. To my own opinion I believe that there is away out if we can put it into accomplishment. Any groups or societies that have union always excel in their entire Endeavour, because they have strong and coaxial objective. What am trying to say in essence is that we should form a union through out the nation, we should fixed a date that all we unemployment Nigerian [M.Sc, B. Sc, HND, OND, and School Cert] should have a peaceful protest throughout all the state capital or local government with placards. I hopefully believe that if the media [TV, Radio, newspaper] and other organization from abroad can televise this peaceful protest it will make our government to take a drastic action to our agitation which is a sign of revolution by our youth.
    Also this will make our bloody politician to be ashamed of themselves in any where they are. Thank for giving time to digest this massage of wisdom. Please send this info to all houses.

You're talking of a peaceful protest, how peaceful can a protest be in Nigeria?

The Police can start shooting at people claiming they're robbers or even arrest some people that they're disturbing the peace of other citizens, there is usually nothing like peaceful protest especially where youths are concerned in this our Great Country
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

are they not aware alraedy?
    Onimayor is not necessary.
    Lets be trying while praying to God.

a protest?It sounds so ridiculous. Guy you better start thinking of how to improve yourself, those that are employed don't have two heads
    we of the tattered slippers<br />listening to fiery speeches from bloated bellies<br />reeking of yesterday&#039;s beer.<br />No solidarity in poverty.

where do i submit my cv as regards this mtn

hello, i would like to encourage u guys to keep ur head up dont loose faith, dont give up and keep believing in urself and dont get tired of tryin cos one day sometin good wil come thru for u.

it is not necessary, lets keep praying and trying

Onimayor, no need for any peaceful protest, guy. Just keep on praying, keep on believing, keep on trusting, one day it'll b ur turn to get d job u desire, one day u'll laff at dis idea. God never fails, but we sometimes fail in trusting and believing in his word, also remember, u have to get ready for ur dream job, update urself where necessary, prof exams, trainings, etc. God does not work with a lazy man. I always believe in the mighty Being we call God. He is absolutely faithful.

Due to the notice of your vacancies in your firm. i want to use this great medium to apply for the post of budget and business analysis. i will be glad if my request is granted

pls i wud like to work wiyth mtn,my name is funmilola,my nos 08057216702,a graduate of masscommunication,babcock university.

kudos to all those contributing to this forum.Pls do u apply for jobs on this forum or the company websites??cos I can see so many numbers and people wanting to post their cvs.

i do believe you probably have gone through a lot in life, and more than ever, desperate to get a job maybe so that the xmas will be memorable, but a job gotten through protest will only highten you chances of not being employable. we should start asking our selves why we've not been able to get jobs and trieve to achieve more to our credit. more so, God has promise to answer our prayers if only we ask in his name and have no doubt.
    God bless you all

Its quite a pity that people searching for jobs cannot understand simply that you dont post applications here. U do that by clicking and opening the right sites. If you are not proficient in yr use of computer l wonder hw u will display yr expertise when called for interview in this y2k - computer age! Pple wisen up ooooooooo
    Jesus

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast