+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: MPN-ESSO TEST FORMAT HERE:

MPN-ESSO TEST FORMAT HERE:

The MPN-ESSO test format is from foreign GMATS and GRE but not SHL as I read in other posts.

Section 1 is Verbal reasoning which include; critical reasoning, sentence correction and just one lenghty comprehension pasage.

Section 2 is Numerical reasoning which include; problem solving and data sufficiency.

Section 3 is the skilled test and this is in line with your first degree and not your proposed course of study. So for a a chemical Engr, expect questions on xmical engineering. For those of you that did the recently concluded aptitude test some months ago, you're advantageous here bcus its almost the same thing with just a little diff.

After the above test, the best 4 from Pet Engr, Mech, Chem and Elect will be picked for an oral interview. While that of geosciences are usually 14 i.e 14 geoscientist and 16 engineers to make it a total of 30 candidates.

This is the most dicy and annoying stage bcus @ the end, they just need 1 Elect engr, 1 Mech engr, 2 Xmical engrs, 2 Pet engrs and 4 geoscientist to make it a total of 10 awardees.

But I must tell you that ExxonMobil has the best scholarship package in sub-sahara AFRICA. You cant compare their welfarism to PTDF, AGIP, nor CHEVENING, so its worth the stress. But I Pray they increase the quota this time around. And also note that successful candidates will be awarded on or b4 sept 22 2009.

So I wish you all the best of LUCK!!!!

Re: MPN-ESSO TEST FORMAT HERE:

Thanks Man!!.. u are too much
    . . . the 22nd of Sept is rather too late but may God help us!

I DISAGREE WIT U ON THATY.
    PTDF HAS BEEN RATED D THIRD BEST POST GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP IN THE WORLD.
    STOP POSTING INCONSITENT INFORMATION.

@Orsinolink, I totally agree with Chairman 1, I dont know about PTDF being rated the third best scholarship in the world, but I sure know that in terms of scholars welfare, they are way ahead of Mobil......I have friends who presently enjoy the Ptdf scholarship and also friends on the Esso/mobil scholarship, I have spoken to both parties and I can say that Mobil aint as good as PTDF..Dont let anyone deceive you on that...PTDF scholars get V.I.P treatment all the way from here, to accomodation, to maintainance funds.......Mobil cna only try but remember that unlike PTDF they have limited resources......And being a Mobil scholar does not guarantee you automatic employment with them, just like PTDF..

What will you guys say if I tell you that Total probably has the best scholarship package in Nigeria....

@orsinolink,may you excel in all your endeavours......you 're just too much!
    Thanks a million!

@ogunsadea
    pls expantiate on why Total has the best schorlarship, does it have anything to do with IPS?

Will Mobil Take care of Visa Arrangement for successful students.

+ Reply