+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: Mobil called me for interview tomorow

Re: Mobil called me for interview tomorow

i intend getting a job in mobil, really i don't know what the job is about....let' s say i got hints that the job is about pipeline construction or laying? how true is that? i got a 2.2 in pet. eng. i applied for anything but didn't get a reply..

really, and most especially my name happens to be on a list sent to the manager from the Presidency, so i believe mobil won't play us. they said we should wait until they are through with those that applied thru the internet. we are 100 in all

Strinsz, so what do you expect some of us that do not have connection with even local govt. chairman to tell you now? The presidency can even give the directives for some names to be removed so that yours might be included.That is naija 4 u. Your info is a threat to some of us. Only God can help us.

@stringsz- so what do u want us to do? pls? anyhow, mobil only has vacancies for 40 graduates this year. I was told wen I did mine in may. so even if ur "mr presidents list" story was true, which i doubt, rly wot r the chances that if only "mr presidents list" ppl r chosen, ul b one of them? better do ur runs well oh! anyway, @ all the connectionless ppl like me, keep the faith, keep prayin and believin in God and keep workin hard, surely, ul b selected on merit like I was!

@Impish pls can i have ur email address .i just want to ask u some stuff concerning the interview.mine is [email protected]

I have just sent u a personal msg.

@impish- did you say you've been selected? Have you done ur medicals already? I had my test and interviews outside Nigeria but still awaiting invite for medicals. Do you know if they've started contacting people?

oh no, i have not been selected oh! sorry, u must have misunderstood me. I am waiting like you for medicals invite, but if im right, they said theyd start contactin ppl after they have finished the final intvw stage for nigerian candidates in naija. so, no, i havnt been called, im waiting to be called.

I think there is hope, after reading from you all. Thanks be to God.

@ impish - ok then. The wait is getting too long. I hope they finish up on time. Learnt the second round of interviews in naija will be next week. I hope that still stands. Dunno if they've started inviting them.

To all the naija hopefuls, I wish you all the best in your second interview.

I spoke with Temitope (HR) of Mobil on Friday and she informed me, mobil will start sending invitation for the second interview early Next week and the interview will still hold same week. I wish all hopeful like myself the very best for those that will be invited. One love

@ impish....my email is [email protected] pls send me a mail we need to gist k include ur fone numba in d mail ill call u. Are u guys talkin abt mobil oil nig plc ie MON or mobil producing MPN....lets get dis straight house

dream girl pls send me ur numba or email.....my email is [email protected] need to get some info from u pls...its urgent....help a brova look forward to hearing frm u

I just received an invitation for the second interview. Please has anyone done the second interview? What should we expect? is it behavioural type of interview. I will appreciate frank and honest responses please. thanks

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast