This is a First Ad Ever for Text Cash Network!

Dear Networking Friends,
This is the first ad EVER, for a new company, that begins pre-launch on 11-11-11... TEXT CASH NETWORK. I am sponsored by the master distributor, and have been given the link FIRST, and now I am passing this on to you. Text Cash Network This is similar to a recently prelaunched co. named Cash Texts, but this pays 10 Levels Deep! (Instad of 5). This is a Free Placement, and you can position and pre-build NOW. You are the FIRST people to see this! This co. has big plans, and expects a HUGE influx of members, and they can be under YOU if you take action now, and get this out to your contacts immediately, because this will go viral FAST! Text Cash Network

Note: There is mention of a "powerline". That is going to be REMOVED. There is no "powerline". This is a straight up unilevel. Most of the features are also not yet functional. This is a Private Leaders Pre-Pre Launch, so no cost, no risk, huge potential gain, fantastic team behind this, and potential. Also: I am not saying this will be bigger or better than Cash Texts. For all I know they both might be great, and big successes. I am just letting you know there are now TWO players in this Text niche, and this one, Text Cash Network, pays 10 levels deep, and from what I have heard from my friend who is the Master Distributor, the programmers are stellar, and that this is going be huge. Warm Regards Always, and be in touch anytime... Skype: rokdot