+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: LUFTHANSA NIGERIA -CUSTOMER SERVICE

Re: LUFTHANSA NIGERIA -CUSTOMER SERVICE

Yes I have been experiencing the same problem as Pam60 is having.
    Is there a way out? I do no how to proceed from here.
    Thanks for the answers.

i have managed to complete my application and house its very cumbersome... and so confusing ,but u have to have an eye for detail and concentration to do it. i have also done my online assessement.its two stages..1st u are time just 8 minutes to answer the questions its very very cheap its logical as in u dont have to read to pass it,the only problem is the time.and the second stage is english test. its 32 questions to answer in 15 mins,, u have to be very careful when answering this questions pls pls read instructions very well as some question have two answers and if u dont read the instructions u will click on only one answer, i did it by mistake but i later realised it . and also its very cheap eg of what they asked... where do planes take off...its objective so its very easy. if u are having problems signing in, keep trying . good luck all. there is no test format house... the test is very cheap and its obj.

also after completing ur applicaction., u will notice that ur application is on second position and it says no application in progress,if u read through ur job terminal,it says that it takes 24hrs to be activated and it moves to position one, so no cause for alarm. good luck all :P

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12