+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: LIFE IN 1ST BANK TRAINING SCHOOL

Re: LIFE IN 1ST BANK TRAINING SCHOOL

Hi guys,what's up? I really thank God for u guys.I biliv the God who did it for u will also do it for me.Ihave actually been an ardent fan of this section of naijahotjobs but I never posted until now.I was actually callled for interview in Benin city where I wrote the aptitude test.I am still waiting to be called for medicals.I am seriously praying that there shud be a 3rd batch.Pls house,can somebody tell me if people were actually called from Benin city.I heart beats each time,I read that another batch has been called.I will not relent in prayers.Ipray that the God who saw u guys thru the this phase will complete what he has started,all u nid do is put him first and do ur best,u will definitely come out victorious.

From Cynochuzzy

I will appreciate if u guys will help us find out if indeed there will be 3rd and 4th batch. U guys are trying unlike the 1st batch pple wey bone us cos dem don get job. We are in this together

Anybody from PH for second batch? There seem to be no news yet.

Quote Originally Posted by fistop
    I will appreciate if u guys will help us find out if indeed there will be 3rd and 4th batch. U guys are trying unlike the 1st batch pple wey bone us cos dem don get job. We are in this together
    GUY, RELAX!!! GOD'S IN CONTROL.

70% cannot be cut-off point from my own point of view. Why? bcos I was also part of those that pertook in FBN induction programme at Lagos Learning School 2007 and we were a little above 100 inductees. The lectures was too long (food 7am - 8am, Lectures 8am - 7pm with tea breaks, lunch in-between, Dinner as from 7pm) but okay as First Bank is the best in terms of training of staff among the commercial Banks. materials were more than enough putting pressure on all to read till night but at the end of the whole show, nobody was decamped or sent packing: all were posted to areas like SouthWest, South-South and South- eastern state of the federation. it was a nice experience though I later left for Oceanic Bank Lagos and no now with another Organisation that pays better with strong job security.
    Wish all those undergoing the induction programme suucessfull completion and for those awaiting 3rd and 4th batch, with God all things are possible. Take heart.
    Have you consider inviting Jesus to your life today?

HI,all you out there waiting for first bank call up,we're keeping our fingers crossed for you.The Lagos centre is POSH,AC in rooms,hot water bath,cleaners for your rooms etc.We get some fine babes too sha.So,flexin dey well-well,but we dey read too sake of say the 70% issue.The reading material is VOLUMINOUS,believe me.Early morn exercise MON,WED,FRI.The WAZOBIA NYTE yesterday was nice.We will all make it by God's grace and you too will come in too very soon and write your own testimonies.Abeg,make i go read,we get early morn test tomorrow!

[size=][/size]
    Dennile Roberts

God is so good,the 1st week is gone.We thank God for his unfailing mercies.Looking forward to the second week,the first week was a little bit stressful due to familarisation with the environment and the nature of the work we are going to do.Am out

Damoskcky, how far u don dey enjoy your Browsing.

Yah the 1at week is gone. the test wasn't that tough but someone need to read well and make sure is above 70%. it will be very very bad to get to this stage and fail in training school.

is better not to get to this stage than to get here and fail for training school.

Guys u can do it. Go and excell in Jesus name. Go and do the house proud. The Lord is in control

WE APPRECIATE YOUR LAST POSTINGS MAY GOD SEE U TRU WITH UR TRAINING, U SHAL ALL EXCEL. ANY NEWS FOR 3RD & 4TH BATCHES?
    Sufi

all4life,alhamdulillah as u come 2 d end of 2nd week. any news 4 us waiting 4 next batch?
    Sufi

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12