+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: LATEST UPDATE ON CBN AND FIRST BANK TESTS, PLS READ

Re: LATEST UPDATE ON CBN AND FIRST BANK TESTS, PLS READ

Pls Mr. Felix, I thank U 4 the good job U are doing 4 the house. Pls my dear friend, U are actualy learned and holding the key, then pls help me and check my own application status cos I was formally invited both via email and phone. My contact phone number is 08039557650, and email address is [email protected] Thanks and God bless.

PLZ I APLIED FOR THE POST OF OFFICE CADRE, HOW CAN I CHECK MY NAME FROM THE COMPREHENSIVE LIST? ALSO HAVE ANY NEW DATE BEEN FIXED FOR THE EXAM? THANX N GOD BLESS.

Felix, Thank you so very much for helping me with the CBN code thing. And going the extra mile too. Was indisposed to call you then. God bless you
    Urban Culture

Pls sir, thanks 4 d info. Concernin 1st bank aptitude test, i know it has already been taken, but i am more concerned on how to get the result 2 knw if one is successful, and the date of the interview. I would so much appreciate it if i helped in this aspect. THANKS!

Hello House,

I got the first text msg to write the CBN recruitment test. Right now, my name is not in the comprehensive list as well. I thought it was a perculiar problem.

In my quest to unraveil the whole thing, I spoke with one Mrs Shade at the fitc's office who confirmed my name was there but there was a mistake in my surname. She advised I send a mail with my details to [email protected] whcih I did on Friday evening. I learnt that Friday was the closing date for sending the details to fitc.

So I want to assuree everybody that either through text or mail u received the first iv, be rest assured that u will write the test which will be coming soon according to fitc's and CHN's website.

Mathias 08036180783, [email protected]

Good luck to all of us.

Pls Mr Felix, God will bless u for the good work u are doing for the house. My name is Osomo-Obialor Maria Temitope, add: 26 muritala street, domorose b-stop, kuje agboju amuwo lagos. i apply for the CBN Recruitment under Executive Assistant and my name came out on the list, but it was only my surname and the rest was mixed up with another persons name and address that had already came out under another no. althogh i had sent a mail to fitc, but pls is there a way u can find out if this had been corrected. my email is: [email protected] No: 08066135638

please can anybody give the number of fitc so that i can call them. i sent them my details to the [email protected] but i just want to confirm something. it was just my first name was written though other information like my address and state tallied but just want to confirm cos there might be a thousand people with my first name francis. who ever has the number should please send the number to me to my no 08030909052, it juat #5 it will cost u. but GOD will bless u 5 millions times GOD BLESS
    stay calm always and be properly informed

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123