+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: LATERNA VENTURES RECRUITING

LATERNA VENTURES RECRUITING

Candidates must be graduates in the social sciences(bus.adm,mass coom and english etc)

1 yr of post qualification exp.

22-30 yrs.
    send cv to:

LATERNA VENTURES LIMITED
    13 OKO AWO STREET,
    OFF ADETOKUNBOH ADEMOLA STREET
    LAGOS

before 25th march.

Re: LATERNA VENTURES RECRUITING

Is there no way we could apply online please help with information if there is, thanks.

what is LATERNA VENTURES basically into?

Sammy u re the bomb. I want 2send my application to the firm, hwever can u pls let the house members know more about laterna ventures. Wat are they into? Pls help us out sammie. I wil mail mine thru nipost but the problem i hve been having wit nipost is dat i dont know whether dem dey work at all. Bcos most aplication i send thru nipost are not replied. hwever thanks once more 4the info.

Laterna ventures ltd is the largest online bookstore (for christian books,DVDs,CDs,management books,gift items and a host of others) in nigeria. Here is the link to the site www.laternabooks.com -Remain infotained
    T

@all, I just received a call from the above for a written test by 12 tomoro at 13 OKO AWO STREET,
    OFF ADETOKUNBOH ADEMOLA STREET
    LAGOS
    Please who have an idea what to expect And I can't even rememba ao and wen I applied. Is it worth going for Tomoro is tight for me already but your comments and suggestions will give an insight. One love!!!

@house: Does it mean I am d only one that received an invitation 4 test Pls haos membas who don do am b4 or knws any1 wey don work with dem should please comment. I know they are one of the largest bookstores in Nigeria, but please shed more light and idea. 1Luv.

Hi koleefem, if u chk d previous posts b4 urs, u'll notice dt d date was back in 2009 wch means no recent applicatn frm folks. It's like u ar alone o.
    By d way, how did u apply 4 d job?

@Kazie: I'm not alone, God is with me#winks#*lol
    I have to search out previous post so that I can knw if a thread exist on this, and d@'s y I revive this thread. Like I said though, I can't rememba ao and when I applied. A woman just caLled ystday and ask if She was speaking wif Kolawole, and told me, She has my cv with her and they want to invite me for a test. God dey sha. Thanks Kazie. God bless us all

All: Just need to give d feedback of Laterna Ventures test today. I got their lately though, after my test and presentation at Corona. I was surprised 2 see just two of us, the other guy though writing a separate paper for Sales Rep or Something and the woman told me I applied through. Jobberman for The post of a Corporate Service Officer/Admin Officer. The test was basically simple. Part A has 50questions, mostly simple maths, add, subtraction and multiplication of big figures, fractions and part B is majorly english- comprehension, plurals(information,key,monkey,etc.)
    Part C however is composed of 5 Interview questquestions, with such questions as what will you create or do to achieve your goal as the appointed officer. Scenario of an org was created and what solution you can profer. List 10 chapters or informations to be contained in astaff handbook and so on.
    The last was filling their 6pages profile or personal record form.
    In all, the test was a success and the woman promised to call bak b4 d end of next week.
    Thank you all. I love you all. Success

@all: Got a call from Laterna this afternoon, that I passed their test and should appear for an interview 2mao! Pls who has an idea what their package is like It's a big and popular bookstore in VI, very close to Eko hotel. Thanks and God bless

+ Reply