+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Job in an NGO

Job in an NGO

Dear Memebers,

This is Zenobia here. I have recently moved to Abuja. I was a working woman back home in India. I now find it rather difficult to be home all day. I would be interested in joining an NGO or an organization where i can devote my service on a volunteer basis. I am looking for a part time as well as full time work.

Hope to hear from you all soon.

Regards,
    Zenobiaa
    [email protected]

Re: Job in an NGO

Welcome to Naija. Y would u leave India 4 naija.
    well i wish u all the best of luck.
    we r also strugling to get a job.
    ur frnd in search
    ibrahim
    [email protected]

are u sure u want a job wit an NGO n a voluntary one 4 dat matter, dats to say u will nt b paid. why thn did u place an advert on d net. why nt walk up to any NGO around. no b lie?

thanks for your response...

well the reason for applying online is i m very new to this place and i dont know the road, ppl or places around......i posted my requirements online as internet being the easy way to connect to ppl!!

i am not only looking for voluntree but a paid job as well. but i would not mind doing voluntree service.

incase u have any contact no or addresses of NGO in Abuja do provide me with the details.

thanks
    zenobia.

r u 4 real? Come to think of it, you dont even know the difference between being a volunteer and working for money.
    Anyways, this is the wrong place to apply. This site is actually for jobseekers and not employers......Goodluck!
    We are just ordinary people, we should take it slow.

Well thts wat i m doing.....hunting for job!

zenobia abi wazobia you are a typical naija person just looking for attention anyway thumps up you have gotten some here.tell me you left your so called country to naija to seek for job.how did you get visa in the first place?abeg my brother or sister take easy

hey Rose,
    Thanks for your response!!

I am here with my husband.

If you cant help the lady then dont respond. Some of the above responses are very un-Nigerian, we are very hospitable people.
    Welcome to Nigeria Zenobia, meanwhile the best way to go about it is the walk into the NGO and enquire. Find thier addresses online.
    All the best!!!

Zenobia, Welcome to Nigeria.
    If you are in Abuja, then please go to Action Aid, they are in need of people like you.
    Wish you all the best baby

hello sir ma my name is kadiri taiwo i am looking for a job in ngo a part time job i am under graduate of lasu plo science .

hello sir ma my name is kadiri taiwo i am looking for a job in ngo a part time job i am under graduate of lasu pol science .

Thanks hildaagy, Ms Zee and fastsmsng for steering the discussion away from the cynism being expressed by the members who responded before you guys. I think it's high time we apply some intelligence and stop seeing everything through the eyes of scam, 419 or fraud. And I'm sure some guys post on this forum for the sake of posting. If you know you can't say something useful, it is better you hold your peace. Once again, thumbs up for hildaagy, Ms Zee and fastsmsng.
    samba

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast