+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: JMG RECRUITING

Re: JMG RECRUITING

House please how do i answer this question in an interview. What do you think you can do for us?Take for instance microfinance or banking sector

Never fall Victim ooooooooooo.No reputable organisation we ask for monry before validating your credentials I am 100% sure its a scam
    kaytintin

Quote Originally Posted by casim
    Guy, see format, garki hotel s in garki 11 not area 3. best of luck. u bi fool
    The guy is not a fool, it was wise of him to have asked for an advice. Not many job seekers are ekperienced to scammers.

Yinkusboa, this is a scam. I am sure!
    Nothing is given, unless it is being giving from above

hello Yinkusboa,

Please do not fall victim to scammers. If all consultants ask for payments before recruiting, do you know how much monies you would have all lost by now? and how much they would have gained? Please let's apply our hearts to wisdom. Because we all need jobs does not mean we should allow ourselves to be played and ridiculed. Even if you have the money, do not pay. We dont all have to learn from experience, we can learn from other people's experiences, and take it from me, you dont want to be a victim of a scam.

hello yinkusboa,it is a SCAM!dont fall 4 it

it's purely scam.Pls run away

@ yinkus, IT'S A SCAM!!! Pls dont fall for it. Any reputable company will av an address like [email protected], also they should have a return address for you to check them out.

@ tunjidly, tell them some skill u av. maybe problem-solving, leadership or relationship buliding, communication skills and then give them an example wen u av used any of these skills to bring about results or solve a problem.

Don't this so called recruiters know that job seekers are not money contributors?

People!! wats d news on fresh chemical graduate offer?

BEWARE OF DIAMOND BANK!!!House, help me look into this. I had my ATM (DIAMOND BANK) and i was recieving debit alert on my phone, when i reported, they told me they will investigate. after like 3wks, they sent me a letter that CBN said any fraud associated with ATM, the bank should not be held responsible. that how i lost my 79k. this happened on the 2nd of July. I also bank with GTB, when i got there to block my ATM for the same reason, they said there's no need that what happened at diamond is an insider.

House u should know that JMG is a lebaneese company while they claimed of economic meltdown and sacked about 65 workers in one day last april and now advertising for vacancies.
    When u sail to salary stage please be firm with what u wish to earn as 3 of u might after the acceptance be paid differently and after comfirmation ur salary will drop however they have a good welfare for workers but u will be drained beyond ur expectation. Also, they don t value your certificate and u should be ready to absorb insults and terrorising nevertheless they will take back every kobo spent on u. wish u well

@ least e beta pass 2 sidon 4 house dey drain others of their own money. Its only a step away 4rm idleness till something better comes along...
    ...not such a nice guy

I dont know about u guys but I've been sending mails to the said JMG email but i keep getting a failure report. Help from anyone on this please
    What you say is what you get.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast