+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: INTERNET BROWSING ON ALL NETWORKS!!!

INTERNET BROWSING ON ALL NETWORKS!!!

Dear readers, I know this is hard to believe but it is the truth. I now browse at the comfort of my home after thorough research
    and i want t teach you to do the same. it is a very simple steps. information is power fellow people,where there is no information people
    will perish in ignorance. Do you know that there are thousands of ip addresses that has been dedicated for free internet browsing for people all over the world? Yes it is true!!!
    In this my system I will teach you how you can connect to the internet within a minute. No software download, No freedomserver download, No any ambigous settings, and above all even a dummy can do it and you will start browsing immediately.

This will only cost you a little and you are connected for life instead of going to waste ur money unneccessary on Starcomms,Multilinks and others.
    I will be giving you over 100 servers you can connect to in over 30 countries.
    Above all you can teach others and make over 100,000 in a week just as I am doing right now.

For more information mail [email protected]. Thanks

Re: INTERNET BROWSING ON ALL NETWORKS!!!

i have tried to send mail to ur contact all to no avail, i believe it would have been better if you included your phone number. All the same, kindly contact me through this number 08036777007 and my mail is [email protected]. I'm quite interested. Thanks

+ Reply