+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: intercontinental kano infor

intercontinental kano infor

dear house mate.how are we. i just got a realiable inromatipon that lagos has give the intercontinental kano region the authorisation to commence trasining lattest 2nd week of next month. mine was at abuja am still sourcing infor on that.if u have any please tell the house. the kano infor is authentic

Re: intercontinental kano infor

yes a frnd of mine who did his in kano receive txt to resume training on the 7th of nxt month in kano.while i did mine in jos long b4 him and still waitin 4 my on call

Damola am in same situation with you. Take heart, the posibble reason (why those that did interview after us are being calledd in kano) could be that Kano training centre came to completion before Jos trainig centre. I strongly believe our trianing will be in Jos as soon as they Finish setting up the training School. A FRIEND OF MINE WHICH WROTE THE TEST IN JOS WITH ME(17TH NOV'07) AND DID NOT PASS, LATER WROTE AGAIN ON KANO(1ST DEC) AND DID HIS INTERVIEW AND TEST IN FEB THIS YR HAS BEEN CALLED TO START TRAINING FIRSY WEEK OF APRIL. HMMMMMMMMMMN SUCH IS LIFE!!!! FIRST TO BORN IS NOT ALWAYS THE FIRST TO DIE. remain calm i have strong feeling that we will be in traing b4 april 20th
    shalom!!!!!!!! JESUS IS LORD.

Trackben/Danmoha, is there any training center in jos? Pls let d jos hopefuls knw cos must of us did d tst& intavw long ago b4 d lagos& Kano hopefuls yet dy ar in training b4 us. I seem nt 2undastnd wat's goin on. We await ur responce pls.

Trackben4 man tanx 4 the word of comfort dis morning,though there abt 4 of my collgs i knw dat we did ours in jos,we are waiting insha allah 4 the 3rd or nxt batch.honestly yosla i am oblivious of the jos training school.But i called 012771103,and was told by the bank's HR unit that the call is in batches & i futher ask when is the nxt call tne voice said he don't knw.so u guys can also try the number,introduce urself tell him ur request,who knws u might be lucky he might tell u abt the nxt batch call.& don't 4get to keep the house posted.tanx guyz.

trackben4 i really appreciate ur info. i called jos regional office 2day and was told d training is going to be in batches.we are all going to b contacted.just be patient guys and keep praying and doing something the new. the Lord is on our side.they will surely calls.jos hopefulls u guys can put ur numbers on the forum so we can b sharing info.

yosla,
    well i did said that they are setting a training sch in jos because i was told by a corper friend that served with intercontinental. He too is awiting trainig like us, he siad he saw them setting up partitions in one of their Branches in Abuja to form temporary classes/halls for training, that was some weeks ago. but today i was told(on phone) by a staff in the regional office at Jos that due to accomodation limitations they have put a stop to the plan to set up that Jos training sch. She assured me that our training is going to be in lagos and soon that we should stop worrying. i was suprised when she told me my 2nd name when i introduced my self to her on phone, but she said the names are with her. THERE IS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT!!!!!! EVEN THOUGH THEY CALL KANO OR WHATEVER JOS HOPEFULS SHALL SURELY BE THERE!!!!!!!!!
    SHALOM!!!
    JESUS IS LORD

Trackben4,u ar really d bomb! I must nt take it away 4m u dat u ar giving alot of Jos hopefuls reasons 2smile at least 4d main time. So many of us ar beginning 2run out of patience once dy called on d kano 3rd batch. I pray ours comes soon. SAFE MAN!!!

hello house,any one ready 2 extracool at night join me along side other jos hopefuls in the conference thru 08037343941.Tanx 4 d good work.see ya then.

trackben u are the best.thanks for the information.am jos hopeful.God will surely answer us.can we talk on fone 08067427851

i will like to work with you,thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trackben4
    yosla,
    well i did said that they are setting a training sch in jos because i was told by a corper friend that served with intercontinental. He too is awiting trainig like us, he siad he saw them setting up partitions in one of their Branches in Abuja to form temporary classes/halls for training, that was some weeks ago. but today i was told(on phone) by a staff in the regional office at Jos that due to accomodation limitations they have put a stop to the plan to set up that Jos training sch. She assured me that our training is going to be in lagos and soon that we should stop worrying. i was suprised when she told me my 2nd name when i introduced my self to her on phone, but she said the names are with her. THERE IS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT!!!!!! EVEN THOUGH THEY CALL KANO OR WHATEVER JOS HOPEFULS SHALL SURELY BE THERE!!!!!!!!!...
    nice one man, that's the spirit. I'm a Jos hopeful too.

guys its just a matter of a little patience cos we,ve come a long way and now that we are almost there.i want to enjoin everyone of us whether kano,abuja,jos or wherever to start developing the attitude and get prepared for the challenges ahead cos we are right about there.i,m a kano hopeful anyway and i just did my own interview plus medicals so you can see its in batches .besides there are about 250 hopefuls in kano which explains why there is need for a kano training center.i, tired of staying at home too but you can really help urself by believing it will come soon rather than walking yourself up.grace and peace be upon us all.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast