+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: HW FAR,ZENITH PH

HW FAR,ZENITH PH

I WAS INVITED 4 INTERVIEW WITH THE REGIONAL MANAGER IN PH WITH 21 OTHER PERSONS ON THE 11TH OF JAN. BUT AFTER MY CHAT WITH THE REGIONAL MANGER I LEFT WITHOUT EXCHANGING CONTACTS WITH OTHERS,PROBABLY IT WAS DUE TO EXCITEMENT.I WAS LATER CONTACTED 4M D HEADQUOTERS IN LAG. 2 SCAN MY SSCE CERTIFICATE N SEND 2 THEM ON THE 19TH OF JAN AFTER WHICH I HV NOT HEARD 4RM THEM AGAIN.IF U R 1 OF THOSE INVITED THAT DAY, CLD U B KIND 2 CONTACT MI ON 07034688008 OR [email protected] OR TEXT UR NO 2 MI N I LL CALL.I JUST THINK WE NEED 2 B IN CONTAT SO AS 2 KEEP OURSELVES INFORMED ON NEW DEVELOPMENT.I LL B GRATEFUL IF U CONTACT MI COS AM SORT OF LOST.WISHN US D BEST.NONYE
    the lord rains

Re: HW FAR,ZENITH PH

nonye,i didnt undergo my own interview at PH but at Enugu last year.I was actually offered the job (as in they gave me offer letter) some time in december last year.But i was told to hold on the day i went to resume at their aba branch.They said they will call and tell me when to resume.I waited till almost the end of january before i called the HR,and they told me they are trying to fine tune somethings before they will call.So i'm still waiting for them up till now.Here's my number in case of any further clarifications..08039391929

+ Reply