hi l want to introduce you all to a business you do specifically with your phone, most of you must have heard of flash me cash an initiative of First Inland Bank now FinBank, in that flash me club there is also a club called Sapphire Flash Me Club in Sapphire Flash Me Club all you have to do is to introduce 10 persons to the club, you register each person with N500, each person must pay N500 into your sapphire account to cover cost of you registering them after registering then they have to open a sapphire account with Finbank and it cost only N2000 to open the sapphire account, and you get paid up to your 4th downlines, but you must always have a minimum of N500 left in your sapphire account every month to cover access charges, if your downlines move quick you can make as much as N555,000 every month, for further information email me at my email address [email protected] or you can also call me on my mobile no 08033728260, you stand a good chance to make goood time give it a trial today and you will be convinced.