+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: House pls help me with info about this company

House pls help me with info about this company

House i got this mail from a firm called cute consulting i want to know if they are real or fake.

CUTE CONSULTING LTD
    SUITE 203/204
    ABUJA SHOPPING MAIL
    ZONE 3 ABUJA

This mail will be straight forward and the to point.
    CUTE CONSULTING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NESTO SPEC GLAND rather than provide them with professional fresh graduates in all discipline.

All CV received have been screened and if you are getting this mail, it means you have been selected to apply for any position in your area of discipline. Come along with your writing application and credentials. (originals)

There is going to be three (3) batch of interviews with different time.

1. APPLICANTS THAT SEND CV TO US VIA MAIL (Batch 1)
    If you are among the job seekers that send CV to us through an advert seen online via advert your interview date is Saturday 22, 2009 Time: 12pm prompt

2. APPLICANT THAT APPLY VIA OUT OFFICE (Batch 2)
    If you came to our office and drop your CV your interview date is Saturday 22, 2009 time 9am

3. APPLICANT THAT APPLY VIA GUARDIAN NEWS PAPER (Batch 3)
    If your get this advert on Guardian News Paper your date of interview is Saturday 22, 2009 time 2pm

Interview will be done at Cute consulting in the above address, please note that being at the venue of interview in time is important.

NOTE:
    1. To ensure that you want to secure a job in NESTO SPEC GLAND, you should do your best to defend your CV you sent to CUTE CONSULTING as professional interviewers will will be invited and some NESTO SPEC Staff will be present.
    2. All Applicant residing in Abuja will be among Batch 1.

All applicant should read CUTE CONSULTING terms and condition below.

1. Cute Consulting is providing you this job opportunity without being paid by any of our client/company or organization.
    2. We paid money in other to recruit you for any company or organizations, in view of this we term any applicant that is applying through us in other to get our fund, while you get your job secured.
    3. You are to pay N5,500 as a consultation fee and our effort to making sure your job is secured. While you will pay us 30% of your first salary, you must agree with this and sign an undertaken/agreement with CUTE CONSULTING after the interview. If you agree with this you can proceed to pay your consultation fee, if not disregard this interview. We are giving you tell Wednesday to pay you consultation fee so as to no if we are to disregard you and select those waiting.
    4. Come along with your payment slip and if you pay in our office come with your receipt to Cute Consulting ltd before the interview.
    5. All payment should be made to our CEO Account. BANK: GTBANK NAME: AYOOLA K. account Number: 328-441177-1-59-0

All details/operations of NESTO SPEC GLAND will be made available to you at the venue after interviews.

Thanks
    Glady's C. Dike
    Secretary
    CUTE CONSULTING LTD
    SUITE 203/204
    ABUJA SHOPPING MAIL
    ZONE 3 ABUJA

Re: House pls help me with info about this company

whenever a consulting firm is demanding for money, I usually see them as being fake, if they are consulting for a firm, it is the firm that willpay them, u are not supposed to pay them any dime.
    THINK VERTY WELL, THERE ARE THIEVES OUT THERE

They sent me dis mail yesterday but i have decided am nt going. They are demanding 4 money.

i got da msg too, dis is real a fake......
    i get zeal to be the best

+ Reply