+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: House Members: I know I might be Crucified for this

House Members: I know I might be Crucified for this

Good morning house.
    Sometimes ago I brought a notice to the House. I thought it'll be a warning signs for the house, but painfully it was moved. I want to bring ur attention to the recent flood of posts by either someone or group of persons who specializes in telling u to click a link and afterwards u check your email after registration. It seems as if the MODERATORS ARE AIDING AND ABETTING THEIR ACTS BY NOT SANCTIONING THEM. I might be banned from using this account afterwards but THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS pREvaIL

Re: House Members: I know I might be Crucified for this

D truth is these guys keep using different usernames and emails. I used to think like u until i realised it.

GOD WILL JUDGE US ALL. WHATEVER A MAN SOWS HE DEFINETLY WILL REAP. Leave dem, GOD dey c them.

I hv bn seeing all these. D problem is dat wen u ban dat particular persön, he opens anoda account. If u notice very wel, d username of such people kip on changn,meanin they might hv bn banned bt they came again wit diff usernames.

as we dey talk na him santavanna do him own...dis pple just dey make me laff

Santavonna is d same wit ennajod!

Am fed up wt those guys too. They're all capitalising on people's desire 4 a job.

Pastor Ajidara, pls keep on preaching the good news. Someday it will reflect in somebody's mind.

Thank you and let us continue to pray 4 these guys in question, for God himself to torch them...

dvt

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_ajidara View Post
    Good morning house.
    Sometimes ago I brought a notice to the House. I thought it'll be a warning signs for the house, but painfully it was moved. I want to bring ur attention to the recent flood of posts by either someone or group of persons who specializes in telling u to click a link and afterwards u check your email after registration. It seems as if the MODERATORS ARE AIDING AND ABETTING THEIR ACTS BY NOT SANCTIONING THEM. I might be banned from using this account afterwards but THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS pREvaIL
    pastor_ajidara,
    Its always good to express yourself and thats the greatest freedom we have on this forum, your opinion is valuable to us and that will not warrant your account getting banned, we have worked so much for more than 4 years to keep the integrity of this site and you can find out from others that have benefited from it. If you truly know Naijahotjobs.COM then you will realize that your assertion about us aiding such activities is FALSE.

Just like others have responded, we do our best to keep the forum clean from fraudsters and Scam artist, but as you know, there is no perfect system in the world and we daily remove this fraudulent posts as soon as they are noticed, 'cos if we don't, you wont find space to express yourself.

At the moment, we are working on more ways to stop/reduce their activities and as a pastor I expect that should be aware that there will always be wolfs among sheep.

This is a 100% FREE Job Forum and theres always a Disclaimer at the top of the homepage:
    Naijahotjobs.com is NOT A RECRUITMENT AGENCY, Verify all Posts!

Cheers
    Dvt
    Do the good you Can while you Can...
    Naijahotjobs.com

+ Reply