+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Hmmmm, Transocean, american wonder.....

Hmmmm, Transocean, american wonder.....

I must confess that if you were not hard hearted that after their interview and they call you back in and tell you that you did not make it , you could breakdown and cry. After scaling the test of more than 250 people in lagos, and only 15 people were called one would be hopefull only for them to .............. open their mouth and tell you sorry. i believe the exercise was just formality and disguise to absord some of the casual staffs who have put in close to 7yrs for them.

anyway what make a man is not how many times he falls but how often he rises again above the situation, we will keep trying until we succeed.

from
    ineedtopass

Re: Hmmmm, Transocean, american wonder.....

PLEASE I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT U MEAN. IS IT THAT THEY AV TAKEN SOME PEOPLE IN TRANSOCEAN ALREADY? OR THEY ARE YET TO TAKE PEOPLE. REPLY ASAP

Please dont quote me ooo i said they concluded interview since december in lagos an virtually every one did not make it , i cant say who made it but some candidates in ph said people who came to write the test had transocean id card, the only logical explanation is they must be contract staff . so they might have used this scheme to absorb them

Forget those people and move on. They have already moved on.
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

MY BROTHERS & SISTERS,PLEASE DONT ALWAYS PUT YOUR HOPE IN

TRANSOCEAN.IF YOU DO,YOU WILL DIE YOUNG.MOVE FORWARD

Sammie is right. The only person you should depend on is God cos promotion comes neither from the east or west but from Him.

I did not apply for the transocean job in time because i did not hear of it until the SITP test day. I was not invited for the test but trusting God still went to the venue to gate crash. At the end of the day, we were allowed to write, we finished the test around 8.30pm.

Got a call for the interview on the 12th of December, and prayed for God's grace to guide me in the interview. My interview was less than 10 minutes (Later found out that some peoples own extended to as long as 30 minutes). At the end of the day i was asked to come back on saturday.

Earlier this year, we where informed that the 32 man list was to be reduced to 15. That we should all pray for God's favor to make the original list stand or if it was reduced that you make the final list.

To cut a short story shorter, I have been given a slot and did my medicals today. For those of you who also made it to the final stage, just keep praying to God, He can still give you your own testimony.

I did not know anybody in the company prior to the test or the interview. It's just God. I also believe that He will open doors for you too.

+ Reply