+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: GUINNESS TEST ON 24/08/09

GUINNESS TEST ON 24/08/09

I RECEIVED A MAIL FROM G.S.E ON THE 26TH OF AUGUST INFORMING ME THAT I WAS SUCCESSFUL IN THE TEST CONDUCTED AT CHAMS CITY AND WOULD BE CONTACTED SOON. DID ANYONE IN THE HOUSE RECEIVE ANY MAIL OF SUCH? PLEASE DROP A LINE AS IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED

Re: GUINNESS TEST ON 24/08/09

I ALSO RECEIVE DAT SAME MAIL THA I WAS SUCCESSFUL AT THE TEST AT CHAM CITY, BUT TILL NOW I VE BEEN EXPECTING THEM TO CALLED FOR INTERVIEW BUT NOTIN OF SUCH, PLS DO U HAVE ANY INFO S REGARD TO WHEN DEY WILL CALL FOR INTERVIEW OR THE NEST STAGE, I PRAYING VERY HARD FOR THAT JOB CAUSE I NEED IT BADLY PASS AMERICAN VISA, YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 07032670780 FOR ANY FURTHER DISCUSSION, THANKS MANFOR KEEPIN IN TOUCH I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT.

hello guys i also get a message os such but i have not seen any other mail from guinness apart from the one sent by gse. i hope to see their mail very soon for the interview. one love

AS SOON AS ANYONE GETS A MAIL FROM GUINNESS, HE/SHE SHOULD INFORM OTHERS THROUGH THIS MEDIUM.................CHEERS

HEY GUYS, IF IT IS ABOUT GUINNESS, I AM SURE THEY HAVE CONCLUDED ALL THE TESTS AND THEY ARE ON THE INTERVIEW.TOMORROW, THE FIRST SET OF SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE INTERVIEWED.I KNOW COS I WAS ONE.THEY HAVE SENT ME A MAIL WITH THE VENUE OF INTERVIEW AND WHAT TO EXPECT.ONE LUV HOUSE

so weti u dey tell us b say, we that were contacted that we pass the exam, no interview for us, den y did guiness conduct the text in the frist place, have we wasted ourtime to transport to abuja just to discover it was all fake, well am not suprise cos every tin is PDP in this nonsense country, but sha GOD PASS DEM,WEMUST TOJUMP AND PASS IN JESUS NAME. ONE LOVE MY BRO.

I ve not recieved any message at all if am successful or not. Is there any body like me in the house. i need to know plzzzzzzzzzzzz am worried
    mymymy

@Baba J, you no pass be that. You have to take heart and apply to other openings. I also applied for the guiness job but I was not even called for the test. I was told my application is not successful. I took heart and I am applying to other openings. We will share testimonies very soon. One love
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

THEY REPLIED SOME PEOPLE NOT SUCCESSFUL LET THEM TELL ME THAT.
    mymymy

+ Reply