+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: GTB INTERVIEW

GTB INTERVIEW

HELLO HOUSE,

I WROTE THE GTB TEST ON THE 31ST OF JULY AND WAS SUCCESSFUL,I WAS CALLED PRE-DOCUMENTATION,I FILLED THE PERSONAL DATA FORM AND WAS TOLD THAT I WOULD BE CONTACTED FOR AN INTERVIEW.

I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE IS IN THESAME PREDICAMENT AS I AM,BECAUSE I HAVE NOT YET BEEN CALLED AND AM WORRIED,I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAS BEEN CALLED FOR THE INTERVIEW

Re: GTB INTERVIEW

Hi Bolaji, You are not alone in this. I want to assure you that nobody's been called as I've called a few people to confirm. Just prepare for the interview as I have a strong feeling it's gonna be before the end of this month. Just relax...I'm waiting for the interview as well.
    You don't blame the baker when a butcher baked the bread

10nks alot for the reply..tot they had started calling people for the interview..but am calm now..thanks..on the other hand apart from the personal data form did yu fill any other form?

There is no other form apart from the general one that was filled by all called. Don't worry, we'll soon be called.
    You don't blame the baker when a butcher baked the bread

i really apperciate the reply from both of you guys...10nks alot..and i hope both guys the best....10nks again

Pls, what are you guys talking about? I haven't been called at all, even for the so-called filling of Personal Data. Pls when was this? Pls reply.

the truth is u don't have to be scared about gtb recruitment i think they are the most earnest when it comes to recruitement ..so if they told u they will call u they would ... maybe there's no space at the training school thats why they are delaying ...jst be prepared 4 the interview

Quote Originally Posted by bolaji87
    HELLO HOUSE,

I WROTE THE GTB TEST ON THE 31ST OF JULY AND WAS SUCCESSFUL,I WAS CALLED PRE-DOCUMENTATION,I FILLED THE PERSONAL DATA FORM AND WAS TOLD THAT I WOULD BE CONTACTED FOR AN INTERVIEW.

I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE IS IN THESAME PREDICAMENT AS I AM,BECAUSE I HAVE NOT YET BEEN CALLED AND AM WORRIED,I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAS BEEN CALLED FOR THE INTERVIEW
    pls i want to enquire hw u applied 4 the gtb job. is it thru their website or someone referred u.

ur reply is highly anticipated.
    thank u

U only relax when u get the info right. Keep seeking for info as much as u can. The info alone can put u in a position 2 get the job. Its not a matter that gtb is sincere wit there process but that there's no job and they competition is keen. Above all, take it 2 God. Good luck

+ Reply