+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: GSE, UNION BANK, CONGRATS 4 SENDING OUT INVALID IDs AND PASSWORDS

EC

GSE, UNION BANK, CONGRATS 4 SENDING OUT INVALID IDs AND PASSWORDS

I STRONGLY CONGRATULATE GSE AND UNION BANK FOR SENDING INVALID IDs AND PASSWORDS TO JOB SEEKERS, JUST BECAUSE, "NO PAYMENT IS REQUIRED." AS FOR ME, I GOT TWO DIFFERENT INVALID IDs AND PASSWORDS IN MY PHONE AND E-MAIL.

Re: GSE, UNION BANK, CONGRATS 4 SENDING OUT INVALID IDs AND PASSWORDS

The i d and password is not invalid as you said. Note This:The first two letters are ur initials i.e names d remaining eigth are numbers. Try to find out something you don't know b4 making false claims. All d best.

oh boy, dis gse stuff dey wok so?man do tore 4 dis job search wahala o.
    Are u guys sure the gse thing is working cuz I want to register with them.

these gse thing i stressful o. nawa for the bank sef. its not as if they will pay someone well o.

it seems u guys got gse wrong. the gse id and password sent to me and my friends are genuine. so if you got invalid id and password, it may be oversight from the GSE. please stop mislead others about gse.

EC is not trying to mislead anybodi. i also got a wrong id and password bcos 1 did not pay anything.

hello guyz am just new here ple i need a current job online and how to go about it.plz am new.sunday

I don't think the bank is serious 4 biz that why the involve gse in their recuritment excerise guys make you na cool down one love.

plz house,i did an interview with first bank tru d insourcin and since then av not been called for medicals.i went there this morning but d security didnt allow me to meet d lady incharge.i stay in phc.plz smone shld plz help with d info.07033209684.tx

HOUSE, MY CANDID OPINION ABOUT THIS GSE THING IS THAT THEY HAVE COME TO STAY, BELIEVE ME. I WROTE THEIR TEST AND SCORED AN OVERALL OF 32%.IF YOU AN AVERAGE STUDENT, I WILL ADVICE YOU TO PUT IN FOR IT. JUST GIVE IT A TRIAL, YOU NEVER CAN TELL. TO BE HONEST, WE WERE MORE THAN 100 THAT SAT FOR THE EXAMS. IT IS A COMPUTER BASED EXAM AND YOU GET YOUR RESULT IN ABOUT 10 MINUTES-VERY FAST. I AM OPTIMISTIC THAT WITH HARDWORK AND PRAYERSS, WE WILL ALL FIND BEFITTING JOBS SOMEDAY.

house once agian i greet u all. i have been trying to work on some infomation as per business development to help nigerian youths to start enjoying the benefit of using this platform to comunicate.
    once we finish puting all the small scale business together we will get u informed.so u can start making a living.most of this businesses are low cost types that will shock u after discovering them.please stay tuned.
    WE SURE WILL MAKE IT TO THE TOP

house oh! me and my guys want to open our own GSE firm too cos it seems to be a lucrative venture, abeg make una patronise me o! else na to go back to d market again. I'll release details soonest. suunyamanda

if GSE can send two different IDs and pswd to an individual, then I wonder how that person will be able to register with either of the IDs. For those who're saying som1 is misleading, dont blame anyone. Dont you know that life has too many sides, and it depends on the side you are viewing from before you can make remarks abt anytin. N5,000 being requested by GSE for the exam is quite a small amt of money to some individuals who, even without jobs, can still afford to take their breakfast @ Mr. Biggs, Lunch @ Tastee fried Chicken and Dinner @ Golden Gate restaurant. However to some, that amt is like asking them to give what they dont have. and she you remember this saying;"You cant give What you dont have".
    For those who've written the test, we wish you all best of luck in your job search and for those who've not, who stand that GSE should be scrapped, we wish you too the very best of whatever you wish yourself. But remember all, before we're born we we're eating somtin in the wombs. And after birth we are still eating. GSE or no gse, our destiny cannot be changed. we shall all get to our promised land someday.
    Continue to live in peace in the houz.
    Ibnzakariyyah!
    Nothing is Impossible!

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast