+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: GSE finally came thru

GSE finally came thru

With all the bickering back and forth about whether or not GSE/Dragnet is a Scam, I hope people now know the truth, ...they are for real and are here to stay, if u consider the number of people that have now been called for the Union bank interview from all the zones of the country then u wld have to agree that the GSE/Dragnet is a modern day miracle, with many centres in every zone, saving people the stress and risk involved in travelling long distances ...I thank God I've registered, people shld stop being myopic and embrace change.

Re: GSE finally came thru

Hi, juchukc, pls what is GSE/Dragnet. what is it all about. Expecting an answer soonest. Thanks
    As a man thinks, imagines, construes and creates in his mind, so is he - You may never excels beyond your greatest thoughts

keep it up

I WONDER WHERE YOU GUYS WANT A FRESH GRADUATE TO GET 5000 NAIRA FOR THAT EXAM.HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT SOME PERSONS CANNOT EVEN AFFORT BREAKFAST?BESIDES WHY CAN`T THINGS COME EASILY FOR US NIGERIANS.I BET YOU, WATCH OUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO GSE,ONE UNCLE WILL START SELLING EXPO FOR 1K.AVEN`T YOU HEARD THAT PEOPLE SEE BANK TEST QUESTION BEFORE WRITING?DO NOT SAY I TOLD YOU.GOD WILL ALWAYS FIGHT FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT HAVE 5K FOR GSE.

Please Guys becareful oh! it is very possible that the person that post this comment is from dragnet too, since there is no means to check mate who is who. One love , God will surelly do it with or without dragnet.

+ Reply