+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Gold-platter solutions is recruitting

Gold-platter solutions is recruitting

Coming across this priceless information, i bet will be the most significant thing to have happened to you this year. If and only if you will take action before this elopes you.
    By name, i am Gbolagade Adetunji. A youth corp member currently serving in Bauchi state What this implies is that am easily accessible. Also, don't forget that EFCC is at your door step.
    To be sincere with you, forget about your B.sc or Hnd. I am not directing you to any official recruiting website of Shell B.P, Mobil or Total. It's true this companies will pay you at least #200,000 monthly.
    Sorry for disappointing you because that is not to be found here.
    Financial freedom through self employment is what we have bring to your door step. Paramount to this publication is a simple browsing knowledge.
    My discovery is guaranteed to generate you quite over $1,500/month (over #200,000) working for just an hour/day. If a 15years old neighbour can adopt this strategy and make a constant income of $800/month, why wouldn't you?
    Fixed odds is what my discovery is all about. By the time you spend a day going through my ingenuously compiled discovery and well researched material on this money spinning venture,
    which is guaranteed to make you at least $500/week, you will be astonished.
    It is high time you face the truth, while still anticipating that job you applied for, give this a trial and to hell will bee that job you were waiting for. Skeptical beings,Pessimists and all doubting Thomas, trust a stranger for once and your life might be transformed for the better in your very first month of adopting this discovery.
    Come to think of it. You work online for just an hour/day at your convenience and by the end of the month, you request your pay-cheque and your account at GTB, ECOBANK, PHB or INTERCONTINENTAL is credited in a jiffy.
    I've got provision for the first 50 people only. Once you read through this piece of information and you want to be part of the success story. Simply rush down to the bank and pay the discounted fee of #2,500 only. Believe me, if you pay after my 50 spots have been filled, your money shall be refunded back to you instantly.
    The #2,500 is only meant for logistics. There is a contractual agreement in which 10% of your monthly income shall be remitted to us for a period of 6 months when you start earning from my unique and ingenuine discovery. That is the only way we can be compensated for our discovery.

PAYMENT INFORMATION:
    BANK: First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
    Acc. No.: 3213010051378
    Acc. Name: Gbolagade Adetunji
    BRANCH: Tafawa Balewa

After payment, send your payment information (teller no., e-mail add., name) to 07086086655. Your package shall be sent to you via email when payment is confirmed. Thanks

Re: Gold-platter solutions is recruitting

ole ole ole
    You get stronger anytime that you don't give in.

If u make $800 monthly then u dont need my N2500 for logistics.... send the package then take as much as 50% from my first payment. I dont mind at all........what do u think?

ole for life. if you are genuien why not take 20-40% of first deal.

OLE OLE THIEF NA YE YOU BE IF U FIT MAKE $800 per day wetin u want N2500 for.
    Go and join your people 4 village do farming

You are a fraudster as you have stated at the end of your statement that your discovery is unique and ingenuine,better go and change before you enter kirikiri
    Born 2 reign

+ Reply