+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: get a deposit of N180million to spring bank & get instant employment letter!

Re: spring bank

GUYS IT IS UNFORTUNATE THAT A BANK WILL HV D GOT TO ASK OF SUCH MONEY.WOE TO THEM

Re: get a deposit of N180million to spring bank & get instant employment letter!

Nawa 4 spring bank oh! Who them think say him go come deposite dat kind money 4 their bank. Even with the availability of dat kind of money, anybody can get automatic employment in any bank in Nigeria or even if a bank in "HEAVEN" self. They are not serious, but make i ask oh! Dem wan fold?
    Where ever determination is predominant even the wind of failure cannot dismantle the flag of success.{08035002052}

Re: spring bank

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]
    inshort i need A.K 47, to give them that money. abeg make una help me tell dem say i dey intrested but first i need the gun first.
    AK 47 dey na, u need am? Short or normal lenght, black or brown, china, japan or German made? U go fit come track me 4 inside undisclose creek, some where in Niger Delta? I hope say if i give u, u go still bring am back o.

Re: get a deposit of N180million to spring bank & get instant employment letter!

GUYZ, U ARE JUST 2 FUNNY, BUT COME TO THINK OF IT, DON'T YOU GUYS THINK U CAN MAKE SUCH A LARGE AMOUNT FOR THE BANK? I MEAN WITH UR KIND OF CREATIVE MINDS

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12