FREE WEBSITES FOR EVERYONE EVERYWHERE
Never again will you have to pay through the nose for that website you are planning to float. Join GENERATION E and get unlimited number of FREE websites for you or your friends. The website will be developed for you with your specific needs in mind. If you are using the site for business, specific ideas on how to make money or optimize profits through you sites will be included according to your wish. As a member of GENERATION E, you are entitled to unlimited number of websites all developed for you FREE. However, you may want to limit the number within your maintenance budget since you have to be paying for their maintenance every month.
What the e is Generation E?
GENERATION E is a platform developed to help people priced out of the webbed world benefit from the wealth and exposure of the World Wide Web. Before now most of the businesses built on the internet and the world wide web are mainly from such western giants as the US. Hence, the best success stories of the web like Google, Yahoo, eBay, and Facebook are all American. Now, the fact is that people from other parts of the world may have ideas that can benefit from the web or have their business boosted by the internet but they simply cannot afford the capital needed to have a World Wide Web presence.
That is why Generation E was developed to redress this anomaly and give everybody equal chance in this new economy. So, if you have a good idea that can benefit from the world wide web exposure and are still left out you really have nobody but yourself to blame.

How do I qualify for these offers?
Anybody with an genuine legitimate intention can join Generation e. Simply, go to www.e-afrikka.com and register. REGISTRATION IS FREE. But to begin adding web orders to your account, you have to activate your account. The activation charge is only one thousand naira (ten US dollars) per annum. This is necessary as a demonstration of seriousness and commitment to the cause of Generation e. The generation e cause has to reach out to everyone all over the globe. An inactive account may be removed after a while to give way for other genuine Generation e applicants.
As stated earlier, you are entitled to unlimited number of websites in your account provided you can maintain them after development. The monthly maintenance charge is necessary to avoid people ordering too many sites than they actually have a need for thereby using up the resources that could be distributed more evenly. Generation e is meant for everyone not to a privileged few. The actual maintenance charge is dependent on the web package you order, usually one thousand naira (ten US dollars) per Generation e Static Package or two thousand naira(ten US dollars) per generation e Dynamic package. The differences between the two packages are well explained at www.e-afrikka.com/gene but in a nutshell, a Dynamic site benefits from more embedded software and programs such as the one required for users of your site to register, order materials and possibly pay online. But that depends on your preferences. But don’t fret! Our technical team will always be there to advise you on which is best for your proposed web biz.

Note, however, that these charges could be defrayed through extensive support for money-making ideas on your site if that is your problem. You may ask: how soon do i get my site running? Well, that depends mostly on you. Once you register and have your account activated, you may want to start ordering websites. Then, you can go to your account panel, and upload the content and pictures for every page. As soon as your done with at least the home page, you are good to go. Your site goes up within 7-14 working days depending on the complexity of the sites programming. Any expected delay will be communicated to you as soon as envisaged.
Can’t wait, Tell Me More!
When done, the site will be hosted on our server for some 3-5 days for you to view and make changes or recommendations. You are so required to register a domain and get a hosting package for the site. You can choose from our hosting packages available at www.e-afrikka.com/hosting.Or you can do so elsewhere and supply us with the access details. It doesn’t matter to us where you get your hosting/domain package. If you are lucky, you may chance on someone who may offer you one free as long as it supports our scripts. That is it!
Oh, did I tell you generation e is not about free website packages only? Well, for those who want to be able to write their own software (isn’t that what is turning teenagers billionaires overnight) or hold out on their own in this glittering e-conomy, tutorials and resources are available free. Yes, you heard me right. All our coaching, tutorials, are available for you FREE as long as you maintain an active FIIT status. One more thing: we don’t give up with you until you are sure you truly know the stuff. It is not like those flash-in-a- pan coaching centers where you pay a hefty sum and after three weeks, GBAM! The lesson period is over whether you learnt the stuff or not.
As a Generation E member with an active FIIT status, you are followed on your own pace until you are satisfied with your level of grasp. Coverage includes preparation for such IT certifications like Cisco CCENt ICND1, ICND2, CCNA, CCNP, Sun’s SCJP, Zend’s PHP 5 ZCE, etc. More practically, our Software School has two tiers: Software Literacy Training where you are coached on how to use such industry-standard software like accounting packages(Peachtree, Daceasy, QuickBooks), Web Designing/Graphics Packages(Dreamweaver, Microsoft FrontPage, Macromedia Flash, Selteco Flash Designer, 3D Rain, Fireworks, CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop) and others.
The other tier, Software Boot Camp trains you on how to write your own software and develop products and application that can compete with the Windows and Facebooks of this world. In that regard extensive resources abound in teaching you the languages and dialects of the new economy. We are not talking about Swahili, Spanish, or Portuguese here; we are talking about Java, C, C++,C#, Python, Perl, Common Lisp, PHP, JavaScript, AJAX, ColdFusion, XML, CSS, Asp, Actionscript, etc. Lost, eh? Never mind. It’s only for those who are FIT FOR FIIT. The rest of other mortals can make do with enjoying free web packages unlimited.
Now, you give in to your significant other or that dude peeping over your shoulders, I want to reveal to you how you can make money posting website orders from non-Generation E members. Curious? Not so fast, my friend. I have changed my mind. There are things you only know after you join. See you on the other side of your membership activation.
For membership registration, activation, and adding websites to your account, rush now to www.e-afrikka.com/gene. You will also visit sites that have already benefitted from the Generation E cause.

Au Revoir!

Stan Onyime
Generation E E-vangelist
www.stan.e-afrikka.com
[email protected]