+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: FREE ETHICAL HACKING TRAINING IN LAGOS

FREE ETHICAL HACKING TRAINING IN LAGOS

I RECEIVED A TEXT MESSAGE FROM ONE AIIS (AFRICAN INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION SECURITY) THAT THERE IS GOING TO BE FREE BOOT CAMP TRAINING ON ETHICAL HACKING IN LAGOS NIGERIA. I HAVE VISITED THEIR WEBSITE AND I HAVE ONE OF THEIR STAFF IN NIGERIA, IS LIKE IT IS REAL.IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU CAN VISIT THEIR WEBSITE http://aiisonline.com/

Re: FREE ETHICAL HACKING TRAINING IN LAGOS

I just dont get it...what is free! when u are charging 10k for materials...pls u guys should stop using that word..free for christ sake! i just visited the web page..its funny..they are runin the training for 10k. they should say it...so u knw what u are doing. if there is trick in the advert..believe u me..the training will be made of tricks too i bet u....

Re: FREE ETHICAL HACKING TRAINING IN LAGOS

I quite agreed with you, it is just one of the "marketing gimmicks"

You know, they understood Nigerian thinking pattern very well that is why they will first use the word "FREE" or "SCHOLARSHIP" only for you to later find out that you must pay for whatever service or training you want to receive.

My advice for the organizer is that they should stop deceiving masses and come out simple with their charges or cost for the training no matter how good thier intention may be.

And for the young people out there that desired to learn or develop their skills, please do always remember that you need to sacrifice "something" in order to achieve something worthwhile.

The AIIS are not NGO or some kind of IMF Educational project for Africa, they organization out there to make profit so therefore don't expect their training to be absolutely "FREE"

Be wise!!!

+ Reply