+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: FREE BROWSING SETTINGS AND SOFTWARES

FREE BROWSING SETTINGS AND SOFTWARES

Hello all,
    I am here to provide solution to your free browsing problems,both on phone and laptop/pc and also give you tools that will enable you enjoy your laptop/PC.You will have access to numerous softwares (both phone and pc) with their serial keys and I will keep you updated with the latest cheats on mtn,zain,glo and etisalat(which will be sent to your mail box from time to time as they are unveiled).

FREE BROWSING ON PHONE
    There are numerous softwares which can be use in browsing free with your phone,by using cheats which are embedded in the softwares.As you are aware,our service providers do block gprs access on our phones(if you are using cheats or software)from time to time,but that does not mean the end of free browsing.You will always get the latest free browsing cheats from me including phone softwares.I will send the latest phone browser(4.2 multi-window with editable servers,Bolt browser,internet explorer,ucweb and others)),which gives you a sensational browsing experince as if you are browsing with your laptop.I will also send solibay and operamini mod 2.06,including their cheats and installation manual.China phone free browsing settings.
    The phone softwares are not restricted to the following although you are free to make your request;Migg 33,Network accelerator jar(it drags gprs,edge,hsdpa,wifi signal into your phone ideal in locations where bad signals is experienced.,Anti-virus for symbian and java phones and numerous other phone sofwares.They will be sent to your email box from time to time with other softwares and cheats(strictly for my subscribers).
    N/B;You will receive mails containing lectures on HACKING.I don’t have to blow my trumpet,this information will be very beneficial to you as you will be taught how to protect yourself from being a victim and being the hacker.These informations will not be sent to you at once,but in bits from time to time,you will receive text messages in your phone alerting you to check your box.
    FREE BROWSING ON PC/LAPTOP
    This is achieved using the underlisted softwares.These softwares will enable you browse free by bye-passing the firewalls of our network internet providers.Most countries of the world has adopted internet censorship,thereby restricting their citizens from accessing certain sites.For instance,the Iranian government recently blocked their citizens from accessing certain sites including Facebook and Youtube.This measure is often adopted by the government to prevent the dissimination of information.They employ these softwares in order to access this restricted sites,though we use them in Nigeria for free browsing.There are numerous softwares but the ones listed below are those we have settings for.

FREEDOM
    This software turns your pc into an uncensored ,anonymous WEB and SOCK proxy which can be used by your web applications.It is no secret that your freedom client browses free in Nigeria without cheat.It allows you to surf the web free 24hrs without paying a dime.The latest modifications made by the freedom's client admin uses open VPN(it must be installed) which turns your pc into a broadband connection,and also allows you to share your internet conection with another computer when the appropraite cable is connected.Some people claim they can configurate the software to browse,but the speed matters a lot.There are about 22 freedom servers that could be used for browsing,one can switch between these servers if any is slow.These 22 servers are the ones made public by the freedom client admin.,they are often crowded and strained,resulting in slow browsing.There are other undisclosed servers which browses much faster than the known since they are not made public and are not crowded.I will disclose these servers to my subscribers.
    I will give you the download link(although you can as well get it on the freedom site)of the freedom software with a comprehensive,step-by-step manual which will guide you through the configuration process.The manual covers syncronisation of phone and PC(with download link to nokia and SE pc suite),configuration on pc suite,everything you need to get started.Join in the free browsing frenzy.
    Other softwares are; FREEGATE,TOR + PROXIFIER,GTUNNEL and GPASS.
    You will have access to the configurations/download link of these softwares,which will enable you browse free with your laptop.
    COMPUTER SOFTWARES
    You will have access to the following softwares and more with their serial keys.
    ESET SMART SECURITY 4 antivirus
    This is a every effective antivirus which is often used by cyber cafe operators due to it effectiveness. Apart from it effectiveness,this antivirus could be updated with the internet connection gotten from your free browsing connection.

FREE DSTV on PC
    This is a software that allows you watch foreign channels,which are chosen by country including dstv when you choose Nigeria.
    Others are NORTON ANTI-VIRUS 2009,AVAST 4.8 HOME EDITION,AVAST 4.8 PROFESSIONAL,VIRTUAL DJ 2.8 to mention just a few.

These product/services will cost you a token of N2000 only.This is almost free considering all you stand to gain.We have opened a data base for my subscribers which will be used in sending them the latest updates and cheats on free browsing/software serial keys. To become our subscriber send an email to:[email protected] with ‘Getting Started’ as subject.Let us do the thinking while you sit back check your mail and enjoy our valuable services.Our loyalty and interest is only on our subscribers,needless to send the email if you don’t intend to become one

To your success.

Dreludegroup

Re: FREE BROWSING SETTINGS AND SOFTWARES

Interesting

+ Reply