+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: FIRSTINLAND BANK FINBANK is collecting cv at wuse branch...just drop the thang!!

FIRSTINLAND BANK FINBANK is collecting cv at wuse branch...just drop the thang!!

For those of u are who are opportuned try c how u can submit ur cv at their main office...leaks from near grapevine shows they wont to recruit massively...and this guys pay a whole damn lot of not less than 150k per month 2.6mill . bad weather or no bad weather. i hear they even pay their staff not later than 24th every month...boy o boy.

Re: FIRSTINLAND BANK FINBANK is collecting cv at wuse branch...just drop the thang!!

Guy thks.Abeg where n wuse?Mk we link up to form a job hunt team,i dey abj too,casim 08035602937,[email protected] tks
    everyman is superior to me in some ways.

Re: FIRSTINLAND BANK FINBANK is collecting cv at wuse branch...just drop the thang!!

Pls are they collecting that of HND UPPER reply

hello was der a few days back and they said nothing like dat was taking place . i hope u not feeding wrong info to pple! cheers!

Has anybody submitted cv at Wuse branch, I was there yesterday and they directed me to their Ademola Adetokumbo branch.
    Cheers
    Even if you cannot run, keep moving, you will get there. ALL IS WELL

abeg if na true ,person fit help me drop my cv co i dey far from abuja,please.

Guys, I just came back from Adetokunbo Ademola branch and they said nothing like that for now. May be till August
    Cheers
    Even if you cannot run, keep moving, you will get there. ALL IS WELL

Jozz whr did u get ur grapevine falsity!...i bow 4 u oo!
    be good all the time

if they tell u they arent collecting now it dont mean they wont collect at somepoint....just keep d spirit. I also heared from an insider, i dont think it is all false....

thanks for the info jozzz. i hope i can still submit on monday. am sure i will get in.

oceanic is writin tst in kaduna 2mrw at command sec sch by 9am.

i will like to call u latew 4 talk.i wll also apprerciate if its true.08038430459
    ;

They said they are not collecting oh.but somebody told me they'll b having apptitude test on saturday 17th in abuja but do not know the venue.pls anybody with more info on it should supply the house.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast