+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Firstbank Result

Firstbank Result

House crucify no one and take no prisoner,the site Felix gave is correct the Mathematicians are big brains (of which I belong from) but the link is DEFAULT Presently.That xplain why U keep gettin that sad news,I was not invited 4 the test but I got the same info. when I typed in my ID number, a friend of mine who wrote the test also got the same info. Conclusively,the RESULT IS NOT YET OUT, just keep ur fingers crossed and hope 4 the best.

Re: Firstbank Result

Correct me if i'm wrong.I actually wrote the test too and i got the same reply.If u were not invited for the test as you earlier stated,i see no reason why you should expect a different reply from what you got and also your friend that didn't pass the test.I belive those that passed the test should be the only ones who will get a different message entirely.k?

someone shd pls tell me wat is happening to etb site,i was told d result of the test we wrote was on their site n i ve been to their site for quite a no of times.pls tell me wat to do or where to go.tx

noyify me 56497

Quote Originally Posted by asherath
    Correct me if i'm wrong.I actually wrote the test too and i got the same reply.If u were not invited for the test as you earlier stated,i see no reason why you should expect a different reply from what you got and also your friend that didn't pass the test.I belive those that passed the test should be the only ones who will get a different message entirely.k?
    How could You just conclude that my friend didn't pass the test, what is your yardstick for measuring success and failure in this case?What i'm saying is that the site is default for now...From every indication the result is not yet out and if U think contrary make good ur claim.

How could You just conclude that my friend didn't pass the test, what is your yardstick for measuring success and failure in this case?What i'm saying is that the site is default for now...From every indication the result is not yet out and if U think contrary make good ur claim.

So is the result out for real, cos I checked the site and was told I wasnt successful
    Urban Culture

listen to urself speak...obviously he logged in and he was told that he was not considered for the next stage.does that qualify for someone who passed the test.go figure....

+ Reply