+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: FIRSTBANK INTERVIEW, WHAT DO WE EXPECT?

FIRSTBANK INTERVIEW, WHAT DO WE EXPECT?

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE DONE THE INTERVIEW BEFORE, PLS TELL US WHAT WE SHOULD EXPECT. WHAT IS THEIR AGE LIMIT?

Re: FIRSTBANK INTERVIEW, WHAT DO WE EXPECT?

my 1st job was with firstbank....
    the interview was detailed..... 2 stages same day.. 1st stage u will be grouped into say 5ves or more depending on the no. the group will be given a topical issue to discuss-- my group's was " what are the problems stalling the implementation of the naira redomination policies of cbn" we were to use 3omin or less---hint at dis stage let ur contribution make sense and be pronouced..they are actually looking for the weakest link.. try and speak first cos any bosy can start..also work on ur composure..look te pannel in the eye...

2nd stage one-on-one u know wat i mean the regular pannel interview..questions are based on ur field of study--pls go back to review ur project work u may not be lucky to escape questions from ur project topic..... go and know there products like u-first,etc-u can get dat from there web site fristbanknigeria.com....be audible ,composed and speak with confidence..pls if u re ask aquestion dat throws u off balance dont make is seen over u play around it knowlegeably but dont say rubish!....also know the mgt team of the bank...and above all walk in there like u re already there colleagues.....above all pray to convince ur spirit ...luv ya'l u can call me for more courage at 07056901911
    a

thanks man. u re d best.

hi, can anyone help with directions on how to get to FBN Iganmu branch by bus from Oshodi.

From Oshodi take a bus going 2 orile. If you cant get a direct bus, take one going to cele bus stop or Mile 2 and then pick orile from there. On getting to orile walk down to Dana on the otherside of the road. You can pick a bike from there to the venue.

+ Reply