+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Topic: FIRST BANK TEST ON WEDNESDAY 11TH

Re: FIRST BANK TEST ON WEDNESDAY 11TH

i wsh evry 1 success.ds yr bcos of d 7 fold increase,any test we seat 4 we must b called up 4 d job.

Pls does any bod y know how their test format looks like?

i apply but did not get the invitation letter. what should i do
    N

please house am out of the country during the exercise pls can i go 4 the test too i need urgent reply

i also aplied but could not get mine after keying in my appl. id. is the invitation the only access to entering the hall that very day? pls can any one tell me whether they accepts gate- crashing?

Pls check ur mail, i received the info with all the necessary particulars eg, venue ,date, and time.

Pls house, i need experienced people to tell me how the test will look like. Below is my E-mail and number [email protected], 08063323360. Thanks

house this is their test format and interview tips, but pls i need your help about the graduate training any body with the graduate training? i want anybody that hear about it should pls mail me on [email protected]
    success

First Bank Nigeria Plc Job Aptitude/Interview Test Format
    They have 100 questions. But the time is very short.
    The first part is a long comprehension, which one could possibly spend at least 15
    minutes on. It has only 10 questions. This part is time consuming, avoid starting on
    this part. People who started on the first section didn't finish up to 60 questions at the
    end of the test.
    The second part is English (Verbal reasoning). It requires a bit of thinking, although
    its fairly easy. Don't start here as well.
    The third part is Math. They are simple as well, but the chances are that you might
    spend over 1 minute working out each answer. If the format is as before, you are also
    adviced not to start with this.
    The forth part is on Current Affairs, with a multiple answer style. This is easier and
    you spend lesser time.
    The fifth (final) part is on Critical reasoning. This is also very easy. It is a maximum of
    60mins or 80mins. You will only use writing materials like pencil, cleaner and maybe
    a pen. Calculators are usually not allowed and you will be provided a plain sheet to
    work out your answers. First Bank Nigeria Plc Job Aptitude/Interview Test Format
    They have 100 questions. But the time is very short.
    The first part is a long comprehension, which one could possibly spend at least 15
    minutes on. It has only 10 questions. This part is time consuming, avoid starting on
    this part. People who started on the first section didn't finish up to 60 questions at the
    end of the test.
    The second part is English (Verbal reasoning). It requires a bit of thinking, although
    its fairly easy. Don't start here as well.
    The third part is Math. They are simple as well, but the chances are that you might
    spend over 1 minute working out each answer. If the format is as before, you are also
    adviced not to start with this.
    The forth part is on Current Affairs, with a multiple answer style. This is easier and
    you spend lesser time.
    The fifth (final) part is on Critical reasoning. This is also very easy. It is a maximum of
    60mins or 80mins. You will only use writing materials like pencil, cleaner and maybe
    a pen. Calculators are usually not allowed and you will be provided a plain sheet to
    work out your answers.

I have a big question to ask too. Can anyone tell me if the recruitment is all about degree holders as usual? In my place here, ALL BSC HOLDERS WERE NOTIFIED,NON OF THE HND HOLDERS, not even those with distinction and I'm sure provision was made for HND grads. So,somebody tell me,is it the same 'dichotomy factor' as usual, so that we can simply forget about it once and for all and move on?

guys firstbank interview is for real, i just got my invitation letter with date, venue and time. all you need to do is visit www.firstbanknigeria.com, careerpage,then you will see firstbank pre-employement interview moving across your screen click it then your application id will be requested for. supply it then your letter will be given to you. ...........it is real not scam

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234