+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: THE FIRST BANK TEST OF TODAY.

Re: THE FIRST BANK TEST OF TODAY.

i wrote the test at abuja. it was my first bank test and will by the last in Jesus name!amen!cant remember the last time i studied maths so it wasnt that funny to me. i did the rest though and left 10 of the maths questions unanswered. why stress it only to give the wrong answer. but as u have said, e dey for God hand now and me i declare that I HAVE MADE IT! AMEN!

well,d test was ok and i dont even want 2 complain abt d maths cos of d power of the tongue,so i really tank GOD 4 his faithfullness,by his grace it is well,AMEN...

ABOVE EVERYTHING, LET THANK LORD FOR THIS WODERFUL OPPORTUNITY. THE BEAUTY OF THE WHOLE THING IS THE ARRANGEMENT. I THINK FITC AND FIRST BANK DESERVE KUDOS FOR THIS.

Re: THE FIRST BANK TEST

I also want to thank God for making the test a successful one for me. I did mine in Enugu. Both first bank staffs n FITC staffs did a wonderful job. As the answer sheets were computer sheets, I think the result we be out soon or does anyone think otherwise?

hello house, i also wrote the test at the women devt centre (opp. CBN )in abuja yesterday. the test was quite ok except for the godamn maths. and also the crowd that wrote the test in batches was like hell. lets bac everything up with prayer. fitc and first bank tried for their orderliness and the compyetr sheet stuff. the question is how soon should we expect results and is there going to be another test ( as insinuated) or its going to be oral interview next. pls reply

Let me start by saying best of luck to all who wrote the firstbank test,if u did,then you are among the 30,000 candidates invited for the test in Nigeria,if u gatecrash,am sorry cos u will need the number generated during the application stage even uptill medicals so i wonder how u intend to "gatecrash"at that stage.
    As you wait with bated breath for the interview,keep praying cos believe it or not, 500 to 700 will be employed so pray that u will be among.
    As for the interview,it will be soon,all things being equal,so just be prepared!

bros you dey work for first bank All the same thanks
    ...be aware that GOD IS IN FULL CONTROL!

hello house, i wish us all best of luck even though all of us cant be lucky enough. i pray i should be anyway. its a thing of relief that at least there will not be another test and also that its going to be interview next. just like in the bible, many were called but few will be chosen. i think its time to turn to God that we should be among the few that will be chosen...... lets keep the faith and hope......................... akin akintola 08035571289

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12